Alec Baldwin -- REDIRECT

4/19/2007 4:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Dawn

I didn't hear it but if he really said this to his child he has no right to see her or be around her that's abusive and no child or person deserves that abuse.

Jennifer

That's not Alec Baldwin. It doesn't even sound close to his real voice.

jo ann

He sounds just like my controlling x son-in-law who talks to his children that way and is nothing more than a BUTT WIPE!!!

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

Oh he's an angry one. He surely isn't right, but it isn't right for Kim to release this either. They are both crappy parents and it might be rubbing of fon the child.

morosetoast

I knew that guy was psycho.

me

Not that I'm condoning Alec's bahavior but you can see where Kim is turining that little girl against her father. It's sad.

Jessie

i wonder if this is for real... prove it.

Your'e Fired!

He obviously is hurt and upset.....WE don't know the whole story.......Even good people "snap"..........That's what forgiveness is for.........
I like Alec......I like Kim

Bella

I'd like proof that it's him.

Karen Walker

Her mother probably talks bad about her dad etc and she is the one who posted this on TMZ. Nothing like airing dirty laundry! And making your child's father look bad. When all is said and done this poor kid will probably not speak to either of them. and will end up sticking needles in her arm.

IhateJon

It's SO SAD that children get caught in the middle of their parents issues!!!

Can't this child's mother do something about this CRAZY MAN'S threats towards this child???? I would file a restraining order so fast!!! But again, it's SO SAD that parents USE THEIR CHILDREN to get back at one another like has obviously happened in the split up!!!

Reine

Man if I was his daughter, I wouldn't want anything to do with him. He's such a jerk.

Don_Imus_Rocks

There isn't one single member of the Baldwin family that isn't a creep. This just proves it. He is a psychopath. Threatening his own 11 year old daughter? He should have ALL of his parental rights taken away. How disgusting he is.

Samantha

O. M. G.

Please tell me that wasn't really a father talking to his daughter...if that was authentic, Alec Baldwin should have his parental rights and any contact with his little girl ripped out from under his sorry ass. :-(

blackberry_curve@yahoo.com

[FIRST]

lmfao God, what an asshole!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments