Alec Baldwin -- REDIRECT

4/19/2007 4:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

ABBY

IF IT WENT DOWN THE WAY IT SOUNDS, SHE IS A RUDE LITTLE GIRL. HE COULD HAVE HANDLED IT DIFFERENTLY, BUT YOU KNOW AS PARENTS HOW KIDS CAN REALLY UNNERVE OUR PATIENCE. SHE NEED TO LEARN RESPECT.
SOUNDS LIKE THIS IS ABOUT MOM AND DAD, NOT DAD AND THE DAUGHTER.

michelle

All I can say is WOW, no wonder Kim divorced his little angry ass.....how does he know that she wasn't sleep or the battery was dead or hell she just might not have wanted to talk to him...she's 11 or 12 (WTF he doesn't even know her age)...

Laura

That sounds NOTHING like Alec Baldwin. I don't care for either him or Kim--both are obviously in need of help with their parenting skills for that poor girl's sake. But I am positive that this will come back as being a fake.

Back2sleep

He's got a point, she should've answered the phone. Now look at all the trouble she has caused. She should be grounded or at least be put in the naughty corner for 11 minutes.

He's Boring now

Anger and Rage runs rampant in the Baldwin Family. It appears Daddy wants to have it passed on to his kin now. Violence and Anger is a learned behaviour, not an inherited one and Daddy is doing a good job of teaching it with his outburst here.

No wonder his ex has put up such a custody battle here for years, she knows all about it.

Baldwins may be Ok actors but they are disgraceful human beings. Throw in some booze and drugs and stir around that violence and anger and guess what you get? An explosive cocktail.

God help them all

studly

that's his voice , get the man a bourbon he needs it FAST!

Diana

I feel for Baldwin. It sounds like his X-wife isn't much better in building the necessary respect in her daughter that she should have for not only her father, but others. It isn't only one frustrated parent that causes these issues... it is both of them. I would think that Mr. Baldwin has some very reasonable issues with his x-wife that should not go without consequence against her!!! Why bash just Mr. Baldwin. What about her x-wife?

Vicki in Canada

Well, how horrific is that? I believe it IS Alec's voice....and if it's really in context as shown here then we now know that Kim has been spot on right from the very start!
In all seriousness though, this man needs help and he needs to STAY AWAY FROM HIS DAUGHTER.

Dorothi

They seem to have updated the story. The judge has suspended his visitation rights until a hearing in May........

Not Surprised

What a nut job!!! I always knew hw was a raging freak.

And the father of the year award goes to...

blackcoffeetogo

Oh.........my..........God! That's all I got. I can only hope this is fake because if it's real I'm in pain for that little girl...no father should ever talk to his child like that. I wouldn't talk like that to anybody, much less my own child.

GOD 1

7. i wonder if this is for real... prove it.

Posted at 3:53PM on Apr 19th 2007 by yeah...right

prove it's not....

Fit

What a jerk! What 12 year old kid wants to talk to their parents? I don't blame the little girl for not coming to the phone. No one should be verbaly abused, especially by their father!

Zanie

Human services ought to be sure he never sees his daughter again!!!!
What a poor excuse for a human being he is....His poor daughter:(
How can you say its not Alec, it sounds just like him

linda

o my god this really is alec i,ve worked with him and he really is this upset and gets this way with anyone rather its his x,child or who ever. kim if she released this info done good because someone needs to know the behind the door story for real before he really hurts that child or hurts kim cause he really has it in him i seen it first hand being an extra on a show with him kim is in the wrong with alot too im sure cause it does take too but this little message is nothing to compare to how he can really get. i pray for the saftey of the little girl and her mother cause money can let people get away with murder now a days!!