Trump's Gift to Babwa: Rosie's Underwear

4/19/2007 8:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Donald's stirring it up again with Rosie – this time, by sending her boss, Babwa, an undergarment O'Donnell once wore in a movie.

Trump got the outfit – which Page Six describes as "a bustier" or "a giant pair of panties," which Ro wore in the 1994 flick "Exit to Eden" –- out of the blue from a fan, who had bought it at auction and framed it. Trump says he "didn't want it" in his office because "it was really gross," so he sent to Walters.

Rosie gets physical: click to view photosThen, on Monday's "The View," O'Donnell brought up the bizarre present, only to be squelched by Babs. "You want to hear what a 61-year-old businessman did today?" asked Rosie. "He sent Barbara ..." at which point Walters interrupted her and stopped that dead in its tracks. Walters tells Page Six, "I have no desire to continue a feud with Donald Trump."

Katie Tries to Take Back Her Past?

TomKat Wedding: Click to launch photosWhile the Tom is away, the Kat will play – or at least she'll try to get back to her roots and contact old friends she's been excommunicated from since she entered Camp Cruise. Katie Holmes is in Louisiana shooting her next film, "Mad Money," and she's been getting in touch with old friends, reports Life & Style (via MSNBC), and is planning to visit her family in Ohio. "She's trying to make amends with her family," says a family pal. She's also reportedly been "secretly talking to pastors" to reconnect with her Catholic faith, and according to reports, wants to get Suri into "kiddie Catholicism" classes.

Snoop Demands Xbox Before Playing

It may cost you $150,000 to get Snoop Dogg to play your event, but if you don't have an Xbox around, it seems you can forget about seeing him on stage. Page Six reports that the Doggfather was the headliner at a UNICEF fund-raiser in New York, and that besides his fee, he had to have ten members of his Snoop-tourage flown in first class. But, at the very last minute, Snoop balked at performing because he didn't have an Xbox video game unit in his dressing room. Organizers had to find someone's child's Xbox to placate the rapper, who ended up going on an hour late anyway. Snoop's lateness forced another act – the Pussycat Dolls – to have to ad-lib some gab on stage, which led to one of the dolls referring to UNICEF as "Unicel."

Party Favors: Lohan Not "Necessarily" an Addict ... Angie Weeps Alone over Kidnapping Threat ... Chris Rock Asks for Paternity Test

Lindsay Lohan gallery: Click to launch photosLindsay Lohan says that being in the white walls and parquet floors of Wonderland rehab made her feel "safe," and tells Allure magazine that it's "so weird" that she actually did rehab. Still, even after all those AA meetings, she says, "I don't know that I'm necessarily an addict." ... Angelina Jolie tells Entertainment Weekly that amidst all the kidnapping threats and abduction scenarios, she actually found privacy enough to weep. "If things got too heavy, there'd be a place for me to cry by myself," she says. ... Chris Rock actually wants to know if he's the dad of a 13-year-old boy whose mom tried to file a paternity lawsuit against him last month. Rock's attorney says he's willing to support the kid if it can be proven that he's the father.

joanne

I think that if Lohan and Jolie didn't make the media daily they would both do something stupid. ET? didn't like the attention Dannilynn was getting. They tried to respect Jolie's wishes when her mother died and she ran off to adopt! go figure. Chris Rock, I know you will do the right thing.

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

I have absolutely no respect for Donald Trump. He used to be a real estate mogul, a sophisticated investor; now he's a childish caricature of his former self. Pro Wrestling? Engaging in a media battle/smear campaign with Rosie O'Donnell? It just shows how low he's sunk; he is now addicted to media attention, and will do anything to stay in the media eye. What's next, a stay in rehab (at a 5 star vacation resort like "promises") and a sex tape?

What a loser; what a moron; what a clown...

who cares?

grow up!

who cares?

sdfsd

Vanessa

This "thing" with Donald & Rosie IS getting old.
However, my "$"'s on Trump.

ROSIE STARTED THIS CRAP WITH HER IMPERSONATION OF HIM, AFTER HE GAVE
THE REIGNING PAGEANT GIRL A SECOND CHANCE & SENT HER TO REHAB.
(WHICH SHE NOW SAY'S SAVED HER LIFE!!!!)

ROSIE, I CAN DO AN IMPRESSION OF YOU, BUT YOU WON'T LIKE IT!!

I THINK WE ALL DESERVE SECOND CHANCES.
ONLY GOD KNOW'S, I'VE HAD MORE THAN 2 MYSELF
(I'M NOT PERFECT OR ANYWHERE NEAR IT).

ROSIE YOU STARTED IT, HE IS GOING TO FINISH IT!!!!!!

BABWA HAS LOST SO MUCH RESPECT & CREDIBILITY NOW, SHE MIGHT AS WELL GO AHEAD & RETIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO KATIE, GO GIRL!

Allred Tree

Rosie is the one who has continued the feuding and insults with Donald. She continues to do her combover imitation every chance she gets. She thinks she is so cute and funny and NOTHING is FURTHER from the truth. She just waits to make some sort of comment about him, stirring the pot, like the BULLY SHE IS! Just like she tried to do with this - Barbara had to stop her. What would have happened had BW not been there that day?

Rosie IS NO LONGER FUNNY!

FIRE ROSIE ABC!

Puh der Baer

Now tell me why I should ever again give money to UNICEF. That's what they're spending it on????
Outta here.

Nan

A celebrity actually wanting to take responsibility, even when the courts are giving him a legal out? Chris Rock just gained a lot of points in my book.

allison

Cant stand rosie im glad b walters stopped her from opening her yap,this woman talks bad about our country and has repeatedly insulted our troops that serve our country .My son is athird generation marine,and he my son enlisted to defend our country,this marine is only 20 years old. If she hates our country so bad why doesnt she leave the us ,we are better off without her. I will never watch the view,its too bad i still have to see her in the news or any other media outlet , dont make care for that red headed lady on that show either,they are hateful people.un american too me. If imus was fired so should rosie and that other lady and put some decent people on that show!

Shannon

Re: Katie Holmes, there's no such thng as "kiddie Catholicism classes" and that makes me doubt the veracity of this story. For much older children than Suri, there are Catholic education classes for those who do not attend parochial school. Having said that, I REALLY hope the rest of this story is true! Go, Katie, go!

j

Why would he send the items to Barbara instead of Rosie, he really is a immature man to supposedly be so much in charge of running so many businesses! It soundls like to me, that he has a huge EGO problem and what is the point! Rosie should have just not mentioned and left it alone! She needs to realize how not to play into his game playing! He is batting her to try to start another fued to put himself back in the LIMELIGHT! It is unbelieveable that a grown man, could act so immature, he should have just thrown the under garment in the trash can, and left it that! If noone in The View camp sent it to him and it was from a sick fan(no buddy), why would he want to stump so low to send it to Barbara, he is a classless jerk that needs to just go away already, he is starting to look really immature and ridiculous! For Goodness sake, you have a senseless mass killing in VA and numerous bombings in Iraq this week, and he will stoop to immature and ridiculous means to send under garments that really didn't even belong to Rosie O'Donnell, they belonged to the Movie Studio so what is he trying to get at! People in his own camp need to take stalk of what they are dealing with, with him! She made her comments about the Miss USA contraversrey and then she spoke about his "hair" numerous people have, and he has truly went over the limit with bringing Barbara Walters in the middle of it! Grow Up, Trump, show some maturity and class and just leave Barbara and Rosie alone for goodness sake, surely you have more of a life and need to be paying attention to your Business Affairs, and not to some sick idioit that sent you a ridiculous present that didn't even belong to Rosie personally to begin with!

Shannon

Re Katie Holmes, there aren't "kidding Catholicism" classes. There are education classes for children much older than Suri. I hope the rest of this story is true, though. Go, Katie, go!!!

allison

barbara should stop her from making nasty comments more often,this woman is so unamerican and she insults me and my third generation marine son,rosie and that red headed lady need to go and replace them with some decent people,I will never watch that show.

mary

I wouldnt be shocked to learn Trump wore the thing! BWAH . I think Rosie was right and Trump has a crush on her. Now he is buying her used underwear?? Gross. Donald needs to grow the hell up. he is acting like a two year old.

monique

Trump is silly and ugly. Does he honestly think Melania would be with him if he wasn't rich?