Imus Gets a Bad Rap!

4/22/2007 3:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Smooth-E: click to launchThe public reaming of Don Imus has only just begun, and thanks to good ol' Smooth-E, Imus is the lampoonee in this hilarious parody of the former radio host.

You might remember Smooth-E's hair-larious Sanjaya spoof ... now he's after the flap-mouthed Imus with the same relish!

Sean Bresnahan

Nice try, but totally lame. Go away.

ALSPAL

Cute but stupid video.
Still, Imus got screwed!

LAVENDER BLUE

I WANT "VAL WHO POSTED AT 4:39 AM ON APRIL 22nd 2007' TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT! LAVENDER BLUE

Sean Bresnahan

This guy must be someone's nephew. Amateurish and juvenile. Sorry.

Sean Bresnahan

Poor Imus. Reduced to being lampooned by some youtube wannabe.

Sean Bresnahan

I have a sneaky hunch Imus will end up on Fox. Has anyone noticed a few of Imus' regulars have already been popping up on various Fox shows? Hmmm...

Sean Bresnahan

This knucklehead must be a Harvey Levin relation. Enough already!

Hater

Team VAL!!!

ga_finest08

AMC Fan

12. Being white is just one aspect of it. That was a dumb ass comment. What if someone got on the radio and said "Damn, dem some straight redneck, tpt looking hoes", would it matter if they were black or white. If Imus said it would u laugh?, or if Dave Chappelle said would u be pissed?, that's what u have to ask yourself.

Posted at 10:10AM on Apr 22nd 2007 by ga_finest08

'tpt looking hoe' What is that? I think there are already lots of redneck jokes out and they don't offend me. Maybe I'm just a stupid redneck and I'm too dumb to be offended.

wink

While Imus said some things that were very bad there are many radio "shock jocks" and so called comedians that deserve the same thing. For whats it's worth Don Imus had many very good, interesting things to say concerning politics and current news......

bellamoondancer

Does anyone think about the fact that the Rutgers team would probley never have even heard about the comment and diffenitly not taken it to heart if the black organizations hadn't made it so. It took them 5 days to turn a mistake into a major deal ..

I miss Imus and the gang .. good comedy .. great guests .. Don and Diedra did so much for others .. now that work will be more difficult .. and many good people will have a harder time getting their message out .. I miss Charles and Ron and Chris in the morning

I don't like the reglious right .. they offend me all the time assuming non-christains have no morals which is so not true .. but I do not try to get them off the air .. I just do not watch them.

Doreen

This was a hideous hideous on behalf of MSNBC and CBS firing. Then people wonder why there is racial tension because it is stired up in whom ever can be the scap goat at that time. Imus you are GREAT and hope you find a job where you are appreciated and people don't run like cowards

Marc

Did you see the article on Imus? http://www.michaelellenbogen.com/Frames/tips.html
Who does this person think he is? Talking about us like that. I hope someone puts this on U Tube and MySpace. The book looks good…..

Della