Britney's Old Bag

4/23/2007 3:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Can't get enough of the hideous Britney Spears outfits that TMZ brings you week after week? How about building one of your own?
Britney Spears purse on eBay
This garish red Marc Jacobs purse, which once carried the makeup, chewing gum and other accessories of the rehabbed star, was auctioned off by Brit's sister Jamie for a charity. Now it's for sale on eBay, and you can be as craptabulous as Britz.

Gotta have a red purse, y'all! Only eight months until Christmas!

App

FIRST!!!

Save Joe Francis

Does it come with the ekkies, blow and pot she used to keep in there?

La Wanda

PLEASE, leave her alone. Why is it every time Brittney is in the spot light by TMZ it is something bad or about her bad style. Leave her alone already and pick on someone like Paris Hilton or Jessica Simpson for a change are better yet try reporting something good about her for a change and how she is trying to better her self, rather than having so many negative things online about her.

Tommy Dreamer

im so sick of these people.

Peeps

hey, I like the bag!

Al

Hey, don't knock Marc Jacobs and his designs just cos Britney happened to have one of his bags. It's not even slightly garish - it's just the thought of Britney stumbling around carrying it that makes it unattractive!

La Wanda

PLEASE, leave the gal alone....

TMZ should pick on someone else and leave brittany alone. You all never report on anything that is good only the bad and the ugly. Maybe you should look at your self before you pass judgement.

This is why so many young children and teens think it is ok to bully other kids because reporters like yourself can't report something good about a person who has made bad decisions in the past.

MOVE ON ALREADY AND LEAVE HER THE HELL ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piglet Baldwin

Secret forgotten compartment for new and used panties?

Virginia

That bag doesnt look that bad. Someone is a complete numbskull for paying $400.00 for it, though.

Attractive?

TMZ enough Britney post. Everyday. No wonder she cracked up.....

for real

Why don't you leave this young woman alone. She became very famous and wealthy at a very young age. Everyone just expects her to be perfect. Leave her alone and let her llive her own life. I like the handbag....so who cares what you all think!!!!!! Looosers!

Tracie

Leave the girl alone why not comment on others. Personally who give a care let her recover in peace so that she can get on with her life

Quiet

i cant believe her little sister jamie had to step up to the plate and do like the bigger person would and do this instead of Britney herself doing this. Even with her baby sister, Britney always has to appear to be the helpless one or self absorbed one.

Quiet

I love marc jacobs bags! My favourite. Always wanted to treat myself in the back of my head with the honour of the purchase of one someday in the next 3 yrs. I was budgeting for one but didnt need one. Now, I wanna PUKE Please dont yell at me in font .This is how I feel and cant change it because of this article. I need HELP!

Quiet

I could puke in the bag itself.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments