Teen Hayden on Sexiest List -- Hot or Creepy?

4/26/2007 1:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hayden PanettiereBritish readers of FHM voted Hayden Panettiere #6 on their Sexiest Women Alive list -- but hey, mate: Hayden's only 17!

Sure, she's cute, and her "Heroes" cheerleader uniform just begs for attention, but placing the underage starlet in the top ten of a 'who-do-you-want-to-bang?' list is cause for minor concern. Then again, the age of consent in the UK is 16. Smashing?!

Though still a bit icky, here's one thing that might make Hayden happy -- arch-enemy Lindsay Lohan didn't crack the Top 10. Time for a nice plate of bangers n' mash!

Oh My Gosh I BET U R FAT !

DAKOTA FANNING SHOULD BE ON THE HOT LIST!

joanne

That can be your daughter. Women have been exploited for too long. My daughter is a bit younger and I can already spot problems.

k122n

although we may find this creepy, the legal age of consent in the uk is 16 - so voters there dont consider a 17 year old to be "underage."

Kirk

I'd still hit it!

Kirk

She'd need her healing powers after I was done waxing that ass.

SweetPeach

Thinking Hayden is hot is not different than all the women out there oggling pictures of Daniel Radcliffe in February when his play came out. They are going to be beautiful whether they are 17 or 37, get over it.

mti

Exploitation? WTF... you bible belt people are scary

mti

What is the big deal here? One has to remember that sexuality is not taboo in the UK like it is here - in bible belt America! Should I remind everyone that Daniel Radcliffe of Harry Potter fame, who is 1 year YOUNGER than Hayden is appearing completely nude on stage in a sexually provocative play in the UK! I find that more disturbing than this article.... and really, I don't find it that disturbing at all! The Americans need to loosen up - there is no sexual exploitation here - Hayden is in control

Tom

If you look at the FHM U.S. list, she is nowhere to be found so this is definitely an "age of consent" thing.

SweetPeach

Actually Daniel Radcliffe will be 18 in July. I do agree with your comment though.

I didn't find him starring in Equus offensive (nudity and all) and I don't find someone saying Hayden is sexy offensive.

joanne

lol, that's the mother in me. I was sexy at 17.

A-yo Leroy!

to #6, you don't have to be a bible-hugger to know that young girls get sexually exploited.

tba

She's cute like the girl next door; but, hot.? I don't think so. Let me put it this way, I wouldn't go out of my way to see her naked in Playboy

just me

It is a little creepy with her being under 18, but she is a cute girl. I guess she does deserve some kind acknowledgement. Maybe the mags should have a special edition for the girls under 21.

sammy