Teen Hayden on Sexiest List -- Hot or Creepy?

4/26/2007 1:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hayden PanettiereBritish readers of FHM voted Hayden Panettiere #6 on their Sexiest Women Alive list -- but hey, mate: Hayden's only 17!

Sure, she's cute, and her "Heroes" cheerleader uniform just begs for attention, but placing the underage starlet in the top ten of a 'who-do-you-want-to-bang?' list is cause for minor concern. Then again, the age of consent in the UK is 16. Smashing?!

Though still a bit icky, here's one thing that might make Hayden happy -- arch-enemy Lindsay Lohan didn't crack the Top 10. Time for a nice plate of bangers n' mash!

bulok

In the UK , consenting adult age is 16. At 16 you can leave school, get a job and leave home. To them it's not creepy. This is what we would refer to as a cultural difference.

Z

A teenager finding her sexy is one thing. 60-year-old dirty old men is another (my 67-year-old dad makes "mmm mmm" noises everytime she is on screen and it is creepy and disgusting).

Krum

Cool, the legal age in the UK is 16??? Then I can finally say something I've wanted to say for a long time...EMMA WATSON IS FREAKIN' HOTTTTTTTTT!!!! Phew! Felt good to finally get that off my chest...oh, and Haydn's a babe too.

jenna

She's been living with her boyfriend for over a year. Some guy from Laguna Beach MTV show. Is'nt he about 21? Should'nt he be in jail or something??????

Taipan

Bangers n mash? I sometimes wonder if the only people that can manage to take the piss out of the English are actually the English. 2/10 for effort.

Buster

Seriously, she is hot as hell. What is the big deal? We can think of her "that way" until she is 18? Oh come on now.

Your'e Fired!

......................................Odd Little Lady..................................................

dazza

LOL Krum, Emma Watson actually appeared on the list. #98 I think though! I'm sure next year she'll be higher though.

And TMZ, your cracks at the british are seriously LAME.

Smashing? I've never heard anyone say that around here, and if they did they would probably get a punch in the face!

Your'e Fired!

..............She reminds me of a SMURF...................

MRM

No different than ogling Britney, Lindsay or the Olsen twins while they were underage.

CN

Her face is as round as a hamburger and she is so short. How can she be hot?

Cdamdajda

Hayden is very hot-big deal shes only 17. Almost every country in the world sets the age of consent at 16 except for the USA. Were the weird ones here people-Hayden Panettiere is beautiful.

Anon1234

If I recall, Hayden will be 18 this fall sometime....so she's not that far under the 18 limit.
I think she's a sweet, kinda wholesome girl. She's been on things since she was a baby....but she's stayed away from becoming a train wreck like the Olsen twins have.

Krimson

Cindylover1969

"30. I hate to break it to most of you, but in the vast majority of USA states (35 out of 50), the age of consent is 16 (or lower). This isn't a US vs UK thing, this is an uptight prudes vs normal people thing, and both nations have their fair share of both. All of the celebs mentioned are beautiful, and there's no cut off date for appreciating it."

The problem is that some of them aren't necessarily "celebs" (who the hell is Amii Grove?). But otherwise I agree with Krimson - and for the record, I think Hayden's hot. (I'm 37, for the record as well.) And what's wrong with 17-year-old boys and 67-year-old men fancying her? It's not like either group is going to have a chance with Hayden anyway.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments