Burke Birthdays with the Stars

5/1/2007 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cheryl Burke celebrated her 23rd birthday-- with all her "Dancing with the Stars" peeps in tow.

Though her actual b-day isn't until the 3rd, Burke partied last night at Parc with cast members of her booty-shaking show. Past partner Drew Lachey and current partner Ian Ziering showed up to party -- Ziering pulling away in a ridiculously gigantic Gold Wing motorcycle. Where's the Jacuzzi?

Matthew Lawrence played the perfect boyfriend, carrying Cheryl's gifts to the car -- his little brother Andrew wasn't as camera-friendly.
Cheryl Burke's birthday
Joey Fatone, who stood on one hand on the show last night, and Alfonso Ribeiro -- who tasted reality infamy with "Celebrity Duets" -- were spotted joking around outside the club before making their way in, where TMZ caught Burke partying with lippy Lisa Rinna and NY Giant Michael Strahan.

ivy

First????

Jeanne

Grrrrrrrrrrrr.....I do not mind Cheryl, but for the love of all things Holy, is this Lisa chick ever going to go away? She is one lip botox injection away from being able to put her lip over her head and swallow. So, lets all pitch in for it, for her birthday present.

Suzanne

Botox is not injected into lips. Botox paralyzes the muscle.

Jeanne

Well, then....even better, if we can paralyze her lip muscle. And, as added nasty, lets not let her near a tanning salon.

Lexington

Cheryl is bigtime our favorite on DWTS. She is the whole package so Happy 23rd to her!

U.S.C.

She's 23????? OMG, I thought she was in her 40's!! As I watch DWTS's, I kept thinking, this chick has a great figure for someone that old!!!

Fely

Cheryl is my favorite and I hope she and Ian are going to win in the DWTS this year! "Mabuhay" Cheryl and I'll see to it that my family and I vote for you every week. Happy 23rd birthday and God bless!

Fely from Minnesota

sanka

Cheryl is really in need for a new hair style. she has been rocking that mess since they started this dwts. get some extensions to make it look fuller its just a flat mess. i also can't believe she is only 23 yrs old.

Christina

Who is Matthew Lawrence? Or, Andrew for that matter? Am I missing something? Are these two semi-famous?

Fred Flintstoned

Cheryl is one sexy mama.....great dancer....dynamite body....pretty face....what more can you ask

Joni

Sam I thought the same exact thing!!! Just about fell out of my chair when I read she was just turning 23!!!!!!!

djdw61

She is a great dancer, but only 23? And dating Matthew Lawrence? When did that happen? When Joey danced last season??

U.S.C.

Joni, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I still can't belive she's only 23!

Andrea

I thought she was at least 30!!!

Jeanne

Dating Matthew Lawrence....??? Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I cannot believe she is only 23. Seriously, when did hollywood start giving out age transplants?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments