The Baby Has Landed

5/1/2007 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead is back on U.S. soil with his daughter, Dannielynn.

Birkhead just landed in Louisville, Kentucky via private jet. We're told Birkhead will spend time with his family, but will eventually return to Los Angeles.

The custody fight is not over. Birkhead must return with his daughter to a Bahamian court next month for a formal custody hearing. Virgie Arthur is the only obstacle standing in Birkhead's way.

judy

welcome home dannielynn and larry . may god keep you both in his care .. judy

JV

I hope the press and paparazzi give Larry and his daughter the privacy they need.

susan

Welcome home Larry and Dannielynn.

gert

WELCOME HOME LARRY AND DANNIELYNN!!!!!!
God Bless you! Have a wonderful life!

PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Sorry Howard was not on the plane. It was just Larry, the baby and the Guy from access Holloywood

X

Way to go Larry & Danni! I hope Virgie gives up the fight she has no rights.....none at all... Larry & Danni hope u have a good time and some peace.....Virg needs to get out of the way....... and get a job.......she is only 55 needs to get her ars back to a job......she is only after the $$$$$...go away Virgie..... Have fun Larry & Danni .. :>)

Vina Yan

Praise the Lord!!!!!!1

peytons mom

Im so glad he got the baby away from Virgie-at least for now. I hope that Howard is ok-it must have been difficult emotionally to let go-I wish the best for all of them and if Larry needs to use Howard to help him get rid of Virgie-DO IT!!

Just my opinion

Howard is not helping, he is a leech, plain & simple. Larry has family that can help. Howard makes me sick to my stomach. He needs to leave this bloodline alone and get on with his life.

chrissy

Howard wasn't on the plane? Where did you get that? Check your information before you post it.

Good for Larry. Fat cow vergie is toast. She'll never get what she wants. GO LARRY

What

If you go to access hollywood and watch the video you can see he did get on the back of the plane so that everyone could not see him. He is letting this be Larry's day.

Pam is blonde

We are so happy for you, Larry. God Bless you and Danni.

less confused in Ohio

Did it occur to any of you not so sharp crayons that HKS is obligated to go where DLB does because she is still legally his responsibility? Custody has not been permanently, officially been awarded to LB. That would be why LB has to return to the Bahamas next month. This may in fact be by order of the Bahamian authorities. No info on the details is out because of the gag order.

Carolyn

I feel so sorry for this baby, she will be exploited at every chance. What a shame. I wish Anna had lived.

Just my opinion