Adam Brody

Says Chillax

5/2/2007 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Adam Brody gave his buddies a lesson in dealing with the paparazzi last night.

TMZ spotted the giggly "OC" star with two stumbling friends outside Parc, with Brody pushing his pals in front of flashing cameras while instructing them to "stay cool."

The shaky Brody was only one of many at the club last night -- including a Malibu Barbie-esque Paris Hilton, underage celebubaby Rumer Willis and Hayden Panettiere, a "sterile" Justin Long and "That '70s Show" Laura Prepon all hitting up the hotspot.

Eddie Murphy potential baby-mama Mel B, hottie Christina Milian, "Heroes" babe Ali Larter, Kelly Osbourne and yet another former "OCer," Autumn Reeser -- were all on the hunt for some free swag at Sunset Towers for a Boots promo event.

Also out: The tatted up Kat Von D and Ami James from "Miami Ink," Hef's arm-candy Kendra Wilkinson, and Jon Lovitz -- who almost crashed his Ferrari into an oncoming SUV as he pulled away from The Laugh Factory.

All this and more in today's jumbo variety version of Star Catcher.

happyhappyjoyjoy

I love C h i s t i n a M i l i a n ***********************She is s o p e r f e c t *******

Just my opinion

Again, I am still amazed that the OC made such big 'stars' of their cast. I just couldn't find anything remotely interesting about that show.

tinkerbell

Will someone pleas explain to me why these underage people are allowed in there? Whether they are drinking or not, it is 21 or over. If they let 17 y/o celebs in, they should let everyone in. And where are the cops??

Lola Lopez

Is this guy a big MO

SlappDaddy

More no talent A-holes, cool!

Marty Columbus OHIO

I LOVE PARIS HILTON!!!

HELLO KRISTEN IN COLUMBUS OHIO

GO BUCKS!!

whatever

Even the celeb. friends are starting to act like they're famous............LMAO about Brody's chick friend covering her face from the paps
Must be a slow day at TMZ

whatever

Oh no Rumer Willis is old even to hit the clubs.................I hope we dont have to see her face on TMZ everyday now..............Another nobody
Paris Hilton
Nicole Richy
Lindsey Lohan
Ashlee Simpson
Rumer Willis

tracey

POTENTIAL BABY-MAMA????????????????????????????????????????????????????I am fairly intelligent and had to read this 3 times to understand what you were saying! BABY-MAMA???? I've only ever heard that on commercials for the Maury Povich Show!!!
I love the People' s Court and have the greatest respect for the judge and the people outside the courtroom but who is the loser that greets people when they come out of the courtroom?????? He is such an ASS! Makes winners feel like LOSERS! I truly dislike him and turn the channel or mute it before he can speak.
Thanks for reading.