Heidi: Black Forest Ham

5/2/2007 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sultry Heidi Klum proves that being sexy and silly can get you a job with Victoria's Secret.

Cameras caught the supermodel, "Project Runway" host and mother of three -- clowning around at a magazine shoot in Malibu Tuesday, all while looking spectacularly glamorous.

Is there anything this woman doesn't do?

Kevin

Nice joke of a headline. The only problem is that the Black Forest is in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia and Heidi Klum is from the state of Baden-Württemberg.

JULIE

MY GOODNESS BJ, WHAT A TEMPER YOU HAVE. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME & YOU'RE ALL WORKED UP WHICH MEANS YOU'RE A BIGGER IDIOT THAN I THOUGHT.

The Man

SORRY BJ, I REALLY HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU. I FORGOT TO TAKE MY MEDs TODAY.

hello, it

5. How could such a beautiful woman marry such an ugly man?

Posted at 3:33PM on May 2nd 2007 by Peeps

Because she is such a beautiful women, inside and out. To base your opinion of someone on how they look is shallow. And you're not shallow are you Peeps?

laughing at you

What the HELL does black forest ham have to do with that article?

Emmie

JULIE,
YOU'RE AN IDIOT

Kevin

"What the HELL does black forest ham have to do with that article?"

They're making the tenuous statement that because she's German and she's hamming it up she's a Black Forest Ham.

Lia

Wow! Don't be so shallow. Obviously she sees something wonderful in Seal and he sees the same in her. I've seen pics of him out with the kids on errands and out and about and he seems to be a great dad...even with the daughter that is not his.
Not too long ago, he was voted on AOL as being the best Celebrity Dad.
You don't see them flashing their privates, getting DUIs or driving with their babies on their laps.
They are happy. They are lucky to have that.
And as far as color goes...we are all the SAME COLOR on the inside. Skin pigment is just a different color of skin.
And as far as ugly...ugly is only a matter of opinion. Looks fade over time, anyway. If they found true love, the more power to them.
Lia

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

Heidi Klum seems so normal and it is refreshing tha tshe trie sto be private when she is not working. imagine that, a celeb living loy key when not being a celeb. Wish more of them did that.

Johanna

I don't think shes all that pretty and she seem's fake to me.

sk8rgurl

"19. JULIE,
YOU'RE AN IDIOT

Posted at 7:05PM on May 2nd 2007 by Emily"
______________________________________________________________________

Agreed.

Sundaeg1rl

Muck around all you like dear - I still have an uncontrollable urge to punch you in your pretty little face. Vacuous bints like you shouldn't be let loose on the public.

Em

I must admit that I was surprised that such a beautiful woman would be with Seal. He must be a great person, with a charming personality. I've also read that he loves the children very much, and assumed the role of dad to her oldest child. The old I get, the more emphasis I put on how someone acts, their character and kindness. That can really make a person beautiful. Good for Heidi for seeing beyond the surface. She'll have a better life that way. A quality life. I wish them many years of happiness together.

Sabine

Just reading the comments today. #20 Kevin, you have got it backwards regarding the federal states.

Satish Bhardwaj

Is the woman in the picture Heidi Llum. Oh God I thought she was much more beautiful and yyounger than her. I did not know she has three children. I'm jealous of the man who became father of her three children.I donot have any child. I wish she becomes mother of one of my children.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2