Hayden and Rumer: Superheros to Lunch!

5/7/2007 12:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Heroes" hottie Hayden Panettiere and her pal, celebuspawn Rumer Willis (dressed as Clark Kent in drag), flew out for a quick lunch on Melrose Ave. on Sunday.

Hayden is using her superpower to detect nearby Kryptonite ... or she's just getting Rumer's smoke up her nose.

Rumer, as the Daily Planet reporter, is disguised as a hip Greek widow on her way to a ski lodge.

Marty Columbus OHIO

Paris Hilton needs our prayers!!! LETS ALL GATHER HANDS AND PRAY

HI KRISTEN IN COLUMBUS OHIO!

GO BUCKS!

David Paul

I love those legs and those short shorts. I love Rumors mama to.
David Paul

pookie

cute in a fugly kind of way.

NOTE TO RUMER: Loose the glasses babe - they suck.

ivy

What is it with Rumur Willis? With all her parents money you would think she'd get plastic surgery. She is beyond ugly.

Dottie

Rumer looks very masculine. What's her story?

tinkerbell

I think Rumer was born a man. She is very ugly. Weird too cause demi and bruces other 2 girls are kinda cute. Why is she all of a sudden hanging out with these people? she should stay inside.

Jennifa O Jenny

Rumer's outfit makes me think of Thelma from Scooby Doo - I imagine that's what she'd where when in mourning.

jess

hey Satan - maybe you need a life if you're just sitting around reading all of David Paul's comments....

ivy

HEY ME: GLAD TO SEE YOU'RE READING MY POSTS.

Papa Bear

Demi Moore and Bruce Willis have some of the ugliest kids in hollywood...their DNA just DID NOT MESH WELL....In some photos of Rumer she almost looks like an Alien...lol GOSH I'M BEING MEAN...but me and my friends were just talking about that the other day...I just had to say it... (bad me)

annab

RUMOR SMOKES? THAT IS DISGUSTING. WHERE ARE HER PARENTS????? OH, NOW I REMEMBER: THEY ARE EVERYWHERE. MAYBE THEY SHOULD STAY HOME AND HAVE A LITTLE TALK WITH RUMOR, OR SHE WILL BE THE NEXT PARIS. NO REAL CLAIM TO FAME, BUT IN THE TABLOIDS ALL OF THE TIME.

jess

you're special :)

Jennifa O Jenny

For all those calling Rumer ugly - SHE is not ugly, it's the clothing and how she choses to present herself that is ugly. She actually looks a lot like her mom.

Lori

Ugh, smoking is gross. What on earth are the benefits? You stink, your breath stinks, you hack and cough phlegm up on everyone, you develop a crackling wheeze when you left, you get wrinkles, yellow fingers, black lungs, bronchitis/asthma/COPD/emphysema/cancer.

How glamorous is that and if she is under 21 its also illegal. She should be cited.

Some of these these Hollyweirdos spend a fortune for plastic surgery and botox to look younger, and on personal trainers to "stay fit????" but continue to puff those disgusting cancer sticks.

Just goes to show money does not buy class or common sense I guess.

Dottie

#13, you're right. Rumer looks just like Demi did back in her youth.
Remember people, Demi has had a lot of work done to look the way she does now.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments