"I Love New York" to Include Ex-Idol?

5/7/2007 5:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How do you tame a wild woman? Get her a date with ... Sanjaya! Huh?

TMZ has learned that "Flava of Love" diva New York has attracted a wild-haired suitor for the new season of VH1's "I Love New York" ... and it appears to be exiled "Idol" Sanjaya Malakar! *roaring crowd noise*

Contestants who want to be on the new season are asked to set up a profile and send in a video explaining why they are the man for the job. While we're unable to confirm if the real Sanjaya sent in the video, someone posted a very odd video message on VH1's website ... involving sour candy? Check out the video!

"I Love New York 2 -- You Cast It!" premieres this Thursday at 10:00 PM on VH1. The show will include New York and several other "Flavor of Love" girls speaking their minds.

ivy

YEAH! Anything other than Paris. Even Sanjaya! Thank you Sanji for rescuing me from any more Paris news.

jj

Perfect, two loser freaks would make the perfect couple, But alas, we all know Sanjaya is gay, come out of the closet Sanjaya, if you're not gay, New York will definitely make you GAY, she's sucked face with the lowest forms of life, and I would never watch her show.
The ratings put her show way up there, for sheer entertainment value. She's a piece of trash, not to be confused with real New York women.

Gabrielle

That retarded vid of him with the candy is old. Also, he is so clearly gay it's not even funny.

Amanda

They haven't even finished casting yet.... it's not premiering on Thursday.

Whatareyoudoing?

I know I will be watching I Love New York! Sanjaya won't be there, but there will be alot of men! Don't bother posting if you don't watch the show. Nobody cares- big numbers DO watch.

m

Umm Sanjaya is a MINOR. Even if he turns 18 before taping, he likes men. Oh wait... New York is a man so maybe it is possible!

hello, it

I love Sanjaya!

Lea

New York needs to get through her thick skull that nobody wants her or her mom's B.S! She has been around the block too many times demanding, losing and demanding with her mom right in front of her. Time to retire the dried-up old otter!

randy

where on earth did you hear I Love New York Premiers the second season?

randy

in your article you mention the casting tape, that should be an indication that maybe just maybe they havent't finished casting yet. that would also lead one to assume that they havent't finished filming either and another clue would be that VH 1 seems to air the big show on Sunday Nights -- Flavor of Love, Celebrity Fit Club, Hogan Knows Best, I Love New York, Springer Hustle, Surreal Life. this is just another example of posting something that would only take the smallest amount of effort to fact check -- Keep up the top notch work

delay

get your info straight TMZ!!!!! they are still casting for season 2....Round 1 ends in 11 days with 2 more rounds to go!!!...makes me wonder how "accurate" all your other info is for all your daily blabber!!!!!...get it together

Tiff

That video is old. I saw that weeks ago on Justjared.com. Get with the program.

whitney

obviously that's not him. that video is from a long time ago and hes not even 18 yet! IT'd be hilarious if were on tho!!!!!!! he would get crushed.

JULIE

he's a staight up queer.

shirliana

SANYAHA BE CAREFUL... SHE IS A REAL ** SLUT**.. SHE SLEEPS WITH EVERYONE SHE SEES... I DO NOT LIKE HER SHOW AND ITS AWFUL... COME ON, PICK SOMEONE ELSE TO CHOOSE PLEASE PLEASE PPLEASE.... SHE WILL MAKE U GO THRU HELL....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments