LiLo Sniffed Out ... on the Town

5/7/2007 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A little gossip over alleged cocaine use won't keep Lindsay Lohan down.

TMZ spotted a headbanded LiLo heading into il Sole on Saturday. She met up with Kimberly Stewart at the posh West Hollywood restaurant amid rumors that the Lindz has been using coke ... and not the soda variety. Sheryl Crow was also seen having some fun and grabbing some Italian food that same night.

Lance Bass celebrated his birthday over the weekend at Parc, and was spotted leaving the joint with a car full of presents. Pam Anderson showed off her legs, running from Hyde in white t-shirt and barely-there booty shorts. A cranky Mischa Barton called TMZ a bunch of "mean people." Guess she didn't like this story.

Also seen on the town: Chris Rock, "Sons of Hollywood" star David Weintraub, "The Hills" babes LC and Audrina, and "Mac Guy" Justin Long.

All this and more in today's Loco LiLo Cinco de Mayo edition of Estrella Colector!

Cynthia

FRIST?!

juice Zenna

I am so over her! Too bad she isn't worth more for my hollywooddraft.com team! She is yesterday.

Edguardo

I think she has her Cocaine stashed in her headband...

tuna marie

go die, david paul

tinkerbell

I agree with #4....why else would she be wearing that retarded thing?????

ivy

Paris Hilton is a tranny. David Paul is gay.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Can't stand Lindsey...I just read an article in Nylon magazine about her. She thinks she is God's gift. She is just a freckled-covered girl and her mom has been whoring her out since she was three. Nothing special about this girl...

anthonysdreamgirl**

And David Paul shouldn't be verbally assaulted because he likes Paris. What are you people, 2?

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO GOSSIP,i SEES THE PICS,SHES A SNORTER,OR A COKE HEAD,I GUESS REHAB DIDNT WORK,HELL I DIDNT WORK FOR BRITT AND IT WONT WORK FOR HOEHAN,SHE GETS IT FROM HER MOM,MRS SNORTY

how sad

Why is young hollowood such a mess?
Lindsay, Paris, Britney and Nicole get so much press for doing bad things.
I guess everyone likes to watch a trainwreck.

skeletor

maybe she just really likes the way it smells. i found a site that has a poll about LiLo and her little habit. sodahead.com/poll/2373

Deja

please TMZ..get a life. SO over this junkie pig. She's dead nasty - she looks like she's 45! Stop the posts on her already so shell just go back to the gutter she belongs in!!!!

Anonymous

Hehehe "The Dealer" I agree. Poor Blohan, huh? Damn. It must be a hard life dealing with photogs all over her coked up ass. Poor Lindsay....once a cute little child star, but... ahem... thanks to her COKEWHORE MOTHER (sorry, Ma) she's a lost cause. I vote to ban this drug-addled whore from the media for eternity (okay, that's a pipe dream, but it keeps me focused) :)

Erin

What a stupid bitch! She'll be dead by 30.

LOL #7. I've seen Paris up close and in person at Hyde...she's a man, baby!

Laurie R

first paris, next hopefully lindsay lohan. that gal is a waste of flesh and should have to answer for her actions too. i really hope she gets busted soon for her drug use and underage drinking. her announcing she's going to milk her 21st bday is a joke!! i can't imagine what she feels she needs to celebrate about being 21....except maybe now she can drink legally??? and david paul...please get hit by a bus. paris is a waste of space too, it's no wonder these two are pals. she walks like a clydesdale (sp?) horse through a china shop.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments