Paris -- Cops "Pull Me Over to Hit on Me"

5/7/2007 11:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonParis Hilton is making the sensational claim that the police pull her over with the express purpose of hitting on her, not citing her.

In an interview given before she was sentenced to 45 days in jail last Friday, Paris tells Harper's Bazaar (via the New York Post) that policemen routinely stop her and ask, "What's your phone number? Want to go out to dinner?" Hilton says she finds the alleged accosting "annoying."

"I think I get in trouble because of who I am," says Paris. We couldn't have put it better, Paris.

JLR

She has absolutely lost her mind. Paris you get into trouble not because of who you are but what you do, idiot!!! You bust up your highly expensive cars, your boyfriend drives your car (you in it) with a jacket over his face/eyes busting up your car and another vehicle, you drive with headlights off, you drive drunk, you drive without gas, you make sex tapes, you tape and publish yourself smoking marijuana, you party on tables showing you privates, and you wonder why the cops stop you????? You have put yourself so way out there, breaking all kinds of law knowing the paparazzi was taping to publish. Now you scream I'm being treated unfairly. Girl, you are on the cops' and court's hit list. My advice to you is lay low when you get out of jail or you will find yourself right back in.

kt

She needs to get that ugly face out of her own ass and wake up!
I think the judge was nice to her -- if any of us had done what she did we'd see a minimun of 6 months.
Paris -- grow up and get a life.

Moe had it one last time

SHE GIVES GOOD HEAD.

who cares?

her lips look like my asshole!

jr

She's full of herself and full of crap!

What the hell happened to Eddie!

Why does anyone find this SKANK attractive ? Take away the hair dye, conacts, make up and plastic surgury and what do you left ? A stick body with a brain the size of a gum ball...damn, men will stick it in anything.

Team Kim

When are you gonna run outta people to try to blame for your stupidity? Whos next....I know...its the butlers fault.

Sorry, the third time didn't turn out to be a charm for ya...

Again, welcome to the real world princess!

Smooches...

FY22

after seeing those Lindsey Lohan coke screen captures in #36 I think it's safe to say her career is toast

Jolene

I hope she reads these posts so she can see how everyone is digusted by her!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is one ugly bitch!!!!

castra regina

anorexic, dumb, and stupid is no way to go through life Paris

bocephus

she really is not very pretty
I used to think she was but
I got some new glasses
I look better than she does
even with my beard, sunglasses and my hat!!!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Let's see ... Who else can I try to blame ... Mother Teresa? Bozo the Clown? Tara Reid? The National Guard? Mr. Ed?

sapphire

COULDNT HAPPEN TO A BETTER PERSON. MAYBE SHE WILL COME OFF HER HIGH HORSE NOW. HEY YOU DO THE CRIME, U DO THE TIME. HAVE A BALL PARIS!!!!! HAHAHA

babygirl

OMG..................................Please get a life. You are not all that. Oh wait.....................she is above the law just beacause she is a HILTON. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She got what she deserved...........wish it was more time. I think the judge was easy on her.
CRY ME A RIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big fat, bald white guy who loves everyone except Paris

If I were a cop I would pull her over to see if she was wearing any underware.