Sarah Silverman's Puppy Love

5/8/2007 3:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained video of Sarah Silverman giving her dog a mouth-to-mouth kiss, allegedly to promote new gig as host of the MTV Movie Awards.

The video, shot for the "Best Kiss" segment of the show, has Silverman moving toward her small black dog, turning it over, and planting a wet one on its mouth. Someone please tell the dog where that mouth has been!

In addition to Sarah's animal love, the show will feature performances by Rihanna, Jay-Z, and British bombedshell Amy Winehouse's first live TV performance in the states.

The MTV Movie Awards will air live, Sunday June 3.

Kandel Eaton

Oh c'mon Sarah!!!
I can do that better with "mon beau chat" Frank (named after Ol' Blue Eyes)!!!!

London not England

I REALLY DO NOT like this bitch....I don't find her funny, nor cute, and her racist humor on her tired show on Comedy Central makes me want to say "GO AWAY BITCH"...or "HAIL HIITLER"....She is totally NOT funny!!!! Who's C#@K did she suck to get her own show on Cable!?!!?

snapcase07

so what? sarah silverman is a dog-lover. she is still the funniest woman in comedy, and possibly, the best stand-up act around next to david cross.

just my thought

Who????????

el polacko

there are many adjectives one might use to describe amy winehouse : retro, kooky, addled, funny, woozy, sloppily-bouffanted .. but a "bombshell" she ain't . perhaps you meant to say "sensation" ... but then that wouldn't be quite accurate either, would it ?

?

I hope the dog doesn't catch a disease.

imakemistakes

who the f watches mtv movie awards show anyway? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......sarah, you can have the gig, and continue to suck. g'night.

jess

hey #6 - pay attention, this story is about Sarah Silverman, not Amy Winehouse, silly pollack :)

Chuck

Sarah specializes in outrageous jokes, watch her new DVD "Jesus is Magic", and you'll hear some doozies. She's a fantastic comic and the ONLY reason I'll set Tivo to tape the MTV awards. I don't listen to gansta rap so no other reason to watch it...

JaneaneTheAcerbicGoblin

This is how Sarah gets attention...besides, the dog is better looking than her current squeeze, Jimmy Kimmel...

TMZ_User

Sarah Silverman is one FINE lookin bitch (pun intended)

TallFreak

Sarah Silverman is the only reason I'm going to watch the MTV Movie Awards this year.

Ted James

I loves that cute little Sarah Silverman (Jimmy Kimmel is one lucky guy) she can kiss MY dog anytime... She can kiss my pooch too.

blair

i agree with #1. Who the hell is this woman?

D

Her Anaheim show was HYSTERICAL ! I will see her everytime she's in town!

She's one funny bitch