Sheryl Crow Adopts!

5/11/2007 6:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sheryl CrowSheryl Crow just announced that she has adopted a brand new baby boy.

Today Sheryl revealed on her website, "I am so excited to share with you guys that I've adopted a little boy ... he was born 2 weeks ago. His name is Wyatt (after my dad) Steven (after my little brother and Scooter) and we are enjoying some very private family time."

This is the first child for single mom Sheryl Crow. Happy Mother's Day!

angel

congrat very happy for you

C Ya

Humm, from THIS country I hope!

ML

Congrats!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!! HAPPY MOM'S DAY

Seriously

How wonderful for you and your child.
It's so nice to hear about and look at someone else
besides Britney & Paris.
Thank you!

Flavor Flav

She looks nasty in the picture....certainly not HOT in that picture

What's wrong with her face in this picture?

Mike - This post has nothing to do with her looks ..... it was about her adopting.

Congratulations and I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day. The first is always so special.

Lady_Moxie

I'd reserve the word 'nasty' for someone with an open sore or a hairy wart or a third eye growing on their forehead. (Or a bad attitude, cough). Ms. Crow looks just fine, better than a lot of people do without their make-up on! No one looks 'glam' all the time...besides, what relevance does whatever pic TMZ chose to throw up with the story have to do with her having adopted a baby? Cheers, Sheryl. Best wishes.

TJ

Post your photo Mike and we'll let you know how you measure up. If you're on this site to just criticize people then you are one sick puppy. The article is about her adopting not whether or not you like how she looks. You are obviously very young and uneducated if that is all you can think of to contribute.

Omar Paklamis

View the first picture of the happy mom on Brad Pita's site...

Happy mom's day Sheryl!

B.D

WONDERFUL FOR HER !!!!!!!!!! THIS WILL BE A VERY LUCKY LITTLE BOY !!!!!!! BUT WHAT'S WITH ALL THE ADOPTIONS AND NO MAN ? THERE HAS GOT TO BE MILLIONS OF GREAT MEN THAT WOULD LOVE TO MARRY HER, ....

EITHIER WAY, CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!! & HAPPY 1ST MOTHERS DAY.

JaneaneTheAcerbicGoblin

#4, celebs are terrifying without their makeup...

tba

Another one taken off the shelf. It's great the little boy will have a father figure to look up to. Hopefully, the nanny can play the mother role

Whatareyoudoing?

I hope she can clean his bottom with only one sheet of toilet paper!

butweiner

I hope that she was not put on the fast track becuase of her celebrity had to wait for this baby like regular people do when they want to adopt.

Well, good luck and Happy Mother's Day to all good mothers and to Sheryl, too!!

tightlipped

Hey! Congrats to Sheryl. Bout time girl. I am a stander by watching while great women decide that they cannot wait for a great man to have a kid. Smart lady. I am sorry guys...you have a bad wrap in the industry and you just do not stick around (narcissist) and even though women are driving hard in their careers...dude...they ain't stupid. No one will ever have the return in their life as far as love, honesty, commitment and fulfillment as you will with a child that you raise and spend your whole life with....no matter what age you meet them at...Sheryl...I know you were a teacher...girl get ready for some learnin! God Bless...you deserve all the love and pain comin your way as they are what connects you to this world!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments