Hottest Videos

Week of 05/06

5/12/2007 4:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris went to see a new lawyer this week. We don't think it went so well. She was sobbing on the way out.

While Joey Fatone feels bad for Paris, Cheryl Burke had a few choice words for the DUI celebutante.

Why get bodyguards when you can let LAPD escort you? That's just what Britney did at the Millenium Dance Complex.

Lance Bass wasn't that much of a surprise, Neil Patrick Harris, we had a hunch. But, Don Rickles, now that's a shocker.

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

Aw, gee, paris is crying. I guess the stupidity of her actions has finally caught up with her, and, maybe for the 1st time in her life, she's had to face the fact that her actions have consequences, and she's accountable for them. BOO HOO! Waaaah!

I just saw a cover of I think it was Star magazine, with the title being "Paris Hiltons Prison Sentence Nightmare!" There were subheadings like "lesbian gangs", "bad food", "small cell", stuff like that. I'm guessing paris has her spin doctor team working overtime to try to create some sympathy for her. Problem is, their efforts are directed towards other Ivory Tower eggheads; we normal people already know what awaits her in jail, seeing as how we live here on planet earth. Pointing the things out we already know is stupid, and counterproductive. Her stupid bitch mommy should fire her PR team, they're hurting her more than helping.

What she really ought to do is, instead of this "I'm a victim" poor little rich girl act she's putting on, she should speak directly to the media (no press releases, like the made up one she had her lawyer create for her) & honestly tell everyone she is sorry for her crimes, and that she accepts full responsibility for her actions. That's about the only thing that will rehabilitate her right now in the public eye; all this rich girl spindoctor crap only pisses people off more and makes things worse...

Naughty but nice :)

#4 you need anger management classes :)

Jamie

I give kelly props for not letting someone else tell her how "it's gonna be," but I'm thinking she maybe should've listened to Clive on this one... Just isn't very good.

Paris, my sweety, have fun dodging shanks and eating balogna! I just don't think your heiress tears are gonna win this time.

hello, it

I love Kelly's new song! It's edgy and sort of raw. The girl can sing!

Cami

I do not feel sorry for Paris whatsoever. She is so self-absorbed. Her tears are for the cameras only.

kathidiva

I love Kelly but I think Clive was right on this one. She should have waited. This song sounds very amateur. I also think she could lose a few pounds a to tighten up her image. When you are a celebrity, you have to be FABULOUS or atleast try to be.

Joe Nutter

Cheryl what? Who in hell is she? And can you say ghetto and ugly. She's so ferocious.

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

IT'S OVERDUE FOR PARIS HILTON , HER PARENTS , HAS OVERPROTECTED

HER LONG ENOUGH , SHE WILL NEVER GROW UP AS LONG AS HER PARENTS

DOESN'T LET HER GO TO JAIL . ITS NOT HELPING PARIS OR HER PARENTS .

PARIS NEEDS TO FALL ON HER FACE , HIT BOTTOM .........

THAT'S THE PROBLEM , PEOPLE LIKE THIS , THINK THEY'RE ABOVE

THE LAW , WHEN THEY AREN'T . IF YOU TOOK "ALL" TH E MONEY

AWAY FROM RICK , KATHY , PARIS , EVEN THERE FAMILIES , THEY

WOULDNT BE ANYONE , JUST AVERAGE POOR FAMILIES.

THESE PEOPLE HAS NO RESPECT FOR MONEY AND THEY'RE ALL

USING THE "HILTON LAST NAME , TO THERE BENEFIT.

PARIS ISN'T OUT THERE WORKING A 9 - 5 JOB , OR SHE'S NOT

GIVING BACK TO SOCIALITY LIKE HER MOTHER ONCE SAID THEY'RE

DOING , ONLY THING THEY'RE DOING IS SPENDING MONEY AND

THINKING THEY'RE ABOVE THE LAW . THIS IS ONE FAMILY WHO

WILL NEVER LEARN FROM THERE MISTAKES ................

IT'S RICK AND KATHY'S FAULT ............. THERE CHILDREN WILL NEVER

LEARN EITHER .

Tracy

I love Kelly's other stuff, but her peformance on Reg & Kel was scary...and the band sounded like three guys playing independently of each other. It was a mess...Clive is a legend because he knows what sounds good....but if you need to follow your own road, be prepared for people to not like it. I didn't like it.

Jules

I think Paris is playing it up for the camera. Why wouldn't you roll up your window and cry in private? She probably thinks that she will get out of this.

She does need to hit rock bottom and come out of jail with a little bit of humility and a little less time partying.

Cutefemmegirl

I tried .... I really did .... seeing Paris cry ..... trying to feel some sympathy for her .... I dug down deep, to the pit of my stomach .... and it just wasn't there. Bwahhhhhh! Looks like she's finally getting her just desserts.

Kellys new song .... eh, it doesn't suck too bad. But remember, Clive is the man.

I love it when they ask Celebrities what they think of OTHER Celebrities that are in trouble. And Cheryl Burke ..... gotta love your honesty.

The Sarah Silverman doggy smooch .... just one word: ewwww.

As for Britney .... where is your other bundle of joy? (No, not K-Fed). How come we never get to see the newest member of your brood?

Geo

Kelly - well she needs a new sound. she sounds like every other angry lesbian i know..lol. enough with the "im mad as hell b/c my BF cheated on me" already

Paris - OH GOD - Throw her lazy -eye ass in jail already

aneurysm

the sentence doesn't fit the crime. we have enough non-violent offenders locked up. is this where our tax money goes? slam my opinion all you want but...FREE PARIS!

Maddy

Kelly has a good voice, but if this song is any indication of what is on the album, only her die hard fans will like it. The radio spins are dropping and she needs to stop with the angry "he done me wrong" songs. She is getting scary.

Tami

Clive Davis has been around a lot longer than Kelly Clarkson. I hope Kelly knows what she is doing, because we all know that Clive Davis knows his stuff. He has been doing this forever. I wish Kelly lots of luck! I hope this doesn't dwindle her career. Clive Davis has been backing Kelly since her American Idol success.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments