Anna Nicole Smith Body on eBay

5/14/2007 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Summer is almost here, and you know you want a new hairdo! How about a little help from the beyond?
anna nicole hair curler
Anna Nicole Smith pimped for this steam curling iron and hot brush from Conair back in 1993, promising ... "cordless curls." Anna unplugged!

Even though she's shuffled off this mortal coil, you can still have her curl your hair, thanks to this eBay auction. Like my body?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Dale

Member of Howard checking in.
Got your message

Let sleeping bodies rest in peace...........

I hope you didn't invite that crazy Cap Einstein.

laughing so hard

Hi I am here. We needed a place to go to get away from them.

Dale

Sorry yo hear that Patty. I found a Blue Jay in the yard once had him about a week and half. I sure thought the little guy would make it but, he got so use to us coming in and feeding him he started getting out of the box and one night he got out and caught a cold and died.

laughing so hard

Listen, we can finally talk about some things in peace. sorry about your bird Patty.
I couldn't believe they thought you made it up. Anyway, they will be watching our
posts, but I don't care, as long as they don't converse here with us.

Dale

I agree LSH they are a bunch of argumentive nuts.

Let sleeping bodies rest in peace...........

What's up with that einstein person anyway ? Do you think it's a girl or boy? They sound young and juvenile.

laughing so hard

I just wanted to tell you that it seems everything is finished. Howard and Larry have it all
sewn up and I really can't take another story from Suzanne, about Virgie, the prince or
mark hatten. She was getting on my nerves. The final straw was when she quoted
the Law and Order episode. kerry keeps asking about Daniel. He died of an accidental
overdose the same as Anna. Virgie is NOT getting a thing. O'Quinn won't pay anymore
for Billy's attorney either in the Bahamas, because Howard was handled the Marshall
litigation to control and O'Quinn is BS. That means no money for him. That is all he
was in this for. So anyway, Virgie either has to come up with her own money, or she
can't keep going to the Bahamas. Very interesting. So it doesn't look like she will
show for the inquest. Anyway, her last hope is to try to have the court appoint her
co-guardian of the Dannielynn's estate. She can't get Anna's because she left it to
Howard.

ann is my name

That egotistical suzzane wont be here I hope

Dale

LOL...that is the best news I have heard all day

Dale

By the way LSH, I drove your little pain in the butt crazy last night....LOL

laughing so hard

Ok, so the rest of the story is this. Howard will be the Executor, however, on the will, Anna
left a guardian for Daniel who is Howard. But since Daniel is dead, she didn't leave a
guardian of the estate for Dannielynn. So Larry had to file for that position. Anyway,
the only thing Virgie can try to fight for is co-guardian of Dannielynn's estate. But from
what I heard it is over for her.

laughing so hard

Sometimes, it was fun over there, but they are a bunch of wimps. They repeat themselves
over and over. They don't understand a thing. They don't do any research. They keep
going over the autopsy. The part of the story is over. The case is closed. Professionals
handled it.

What did you guys think of John Nazarian, Howards PI handing Opri her lawsuit. I loved
it. Howard is the only one who can sue on behalf of the estate. So it is in Larry's best
interest because everything Howard does, Dannielynn's gets.

Dale

Is there anything new with the Horizons? I do hope they arrest Shelley when he steps foot on the island. I can't stand that jerk.

Patty~Team Howard & Larry

What kills me is today the Einstein target is Alex Goen?!? WTF?? Get a freaking life!!!

Seriously, I love coming in here and laughing with you, but it really is like fighting a retard with them. They just go over and over and over the same things everyday! It has gotten boring. I want to stick it out because the end will be sweet, but they will seriously spend the rest of thier lives in that blog arguing for justice they see fit. It doesn't matter what is proven. Whoever proves it is wrong to them. It is an effing joke! I know I am better then that, I almost an embarrassed to bother posting with them but I stop in to say hi to others, next thing you know I have 50 vile posts in my name that I never said. Suzanne crying about her name being used was my last straw today. Grow the frick up!

I am so upset about my little one, excuse my french!

They sarcastically asked what I do for a living a few weeks ago, I tell them, and I am lying? They ask me ways to prove it, I do but I am lying. I can honestly say that I have always used my name except for that do you like my shoe's post that night laughing (which as hilarious). remember? I mean seriously, why in the (you know) would I change my name????? Do I seem like someone in hiding? I don;t surround myself with bottomfeeders in my life, and I surely will not argue with anymore on a freaking blog!

Love you guys!

Sorry for the rant, today is not my day!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments