Carrot Top & Kathy Griffin

Funny Ladies!

5/14/2007 2:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The white dewy skin. The plump, supple lips. The perfectly manicured waxed brows. The luxurious red curls. Comedians Carrot Top and Kathy Griffin have been cut from the same, er, cloth! Boys will be ... girls!

Carrot Top and Kathy Griffin
Kathy is a biological woman. But Carrot Top, seen here at this weekend's VH1 Rock Honors in Vegas, seems to be doing everything in his power, short of gender-reassignment, to feminize his face. Zarfalicious!

Sadly, the biggest joke of Carrot Top's career is turning out to be his look!

Isabella

Sadly Kathy Griffin is not even remotely funny. I can't stand to watch her. If she pops on the tube while I'm watching TV I turn the channel. ewww to Kathy Griffin. Her personality is like... that it is all about her. Her flat headed hairdo's gotta go. Nuff said can't waste any more time on her.

Betty

Kathy Griffin should know better than to suck up to Babs Walters to get her seat on the view! She cannot compete with Carrot top why would she think she can compete with " Ms WAwa" babs is the babe that most gay men want to bang! betty

BeeRoe

"12. I think Mick Jagger sang it best.........."Dude looks like a Lady!""

That was Steven Tyler of Aerosmith, not Mick jagger of the Rolling Stones, r-tard.

And I love Kathy Griffin to death, but she could use a new hair stylist...

p1tey1

Eww!! No comment!

Whatareyoudoing?

Uuuhh, I'll take the white Michael Jackson for $200, Alex.

butweiner

I've thought now for sometime that he was getting awfully womanish! I hate en with shaped eyebrows!!

who cares?

turkey neck!!!!!

recovery101Fan

ewwwwww

BruceLD

What a shame that "Carrot Top" has to go to such an extreme. You can tell that underneath all that he's done to attempt to alter his appearance, he could actually be a very attractive man. I have to wonder why he feels he must attempt to alter his appearance so drastically. Perhaps it's just his way of getting shock value and attention from the media. I imagine he probably doesn't have any other skill sets that he could fall back on to pay his bills.

Oh well, to each his own I guess.

cptpike

Carrot Top is beginning to look a LOT like a woman! The eyebrows, the eyeliner... He looks more like a woman than Kathy Griffin actually.

Ben

Hmmmmm, Carrot Top is prettier than Kathy.

Marshall Jefferson

Why do they call Carrot Top a comedian? Homeboy is not funny! ( Except for his eyebrows)

I Agree........

Carrot Top is actually better looking than that big mouth Kathy G. Maybe he could give her a few tips on her hair do and those god awful bangs!!!

Renee

I think Mick Jagger sang it best.........."Dude looks like a Lady!"

rjinchi

Kathy - you are awsome! Carrot (bottom) WTF?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments