Carrot Top & Kathy Griffin

Funny Ladies!

5/14/2007 2:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The white dewy skin. The plump, supple lips. The perfectly manicured waxed brows. The luxurious red curls. Comedians Carrot Top and Kathy Griffin have been cut from the same, er, cloth! Boys will be ... girls!

Carrot Top and Kathy Griffin
Kathy is a biological woman. But Carrot Top, seen here at this weekend's VH1 Rock Honors in Vegas, seems to be doing everything in his power, short of gender-reassignment, to feminize his face. Zarfalicious!

Sadly, the biggest joke of Carrot Top's career is turning out to be his look!

Redneck Messiah

before you post: GET IT RIGHT!!!

Aerosmith sang "Dude Looks Like a Lady" not the Stones.

Cam

If you've ever seen Carrot Top out in Vegas, it's quite obvious he's gay. Considering he is usually at shows or restaurants looking like he's on a date, usually with the same slightly older handsome guy.

SlappDaddy

Dude, what's up with those eyebrows?

Peeps

I see a reality show in the making....."Guess the Sex".....hosted by Carrot Top and Kathy Griffin.

Two professional fruit cups.

Angiep

WOW they really do look alike thats scary...both of them are hard on they eyes if you ask me and I cant stand to hear Kathy speak, that voice of hers make me sick to my stomach!! Carot top is definately gay. no surprise there.

BeeGurl

Carrot Top says, "It must put the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again!!!!!"

C-dog

"Carrot Bottom"! LMAO!!! You can actually see the surgical scars on the inside of his bottom lip. Someday, he will look like Michael Jackson, just needs to lose a little more color :-)

Nance

Dude does LQQK like a lady.....arggggggg yuck

MOM

EEEWWWWWWWWWWWW

djdw61

Eww what a sad freak of nature! Remember when he used to be the shill for AT & T? Why? Carrot Top? Selling long distance???

Kevin

FRIGHTENING.....
BUT WHAT DOES "HATER" THINK?!?!?!?
TRAILER PARK ENQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW?!?!?!? LOL....

TROLL SMASHERS

GUYS - I THINK CARROT TOP WAS ONCE A SHE

Chris

Pardon me while I go vomit.

Tonya

Carrot is bi, wears lifts in his shoes, needs to lay off the plastic surgery and makeup. Sad thing is, he's rich...... WHY??

Cutestuff42

I live in Vegas -- one night I was having dinner with my boyfriend in the bar area of this very upscale restaurant here in town. Carrot Top came in and sat down next to us, so we got to talking a little bit. He looks a little less "severe" in person. My impression? He is soft spoken, polite, and genuinely one of the nicest people I've ever met (famous or not). When we were getting ready to leave, he interrupted a phone call he had taken just to say goodbye to us. How many other celebrities would do that?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments