What's Really Going on With Britney's Head?

5/18/2007 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears' hairiffic blonde extensions have made yet another hair-rowing appearance on the pop star's head. Despite two days of hard work, Brit's head is just a mess.
Britney Spears -- hair hell!
Yesterday, TMZ showed you pictorial evidence of Brit's inch-long real hair, and the long extensions that an Orange County stylist had to work for hours to get just right. By the look of things, she's going to need that touch-up, STAT!

Britney Spears: Click to watchMeanwhile, we spotted her leaving the Millennium Dance Studio clad in a black number -- not the canary yellow piece she went in with. Perhaps some time with a mirror examining those extensions put the starlet in a black mood.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

mary

This is outrageous. U must pay to have something like this in your head???

stop the madness

she looks like whats his name from the adams family? it?

Annonymous -

OMG, the head looks like it's on drugs, this is your brain on drugs, any more questions you want to add there britney - the extensions are not workin for your career come back there honey, youre causing more attention to yourself - put some clothes back on to, we dont want to be looking at a ho

One fan, one not a fan...

Okay, think about it! No need to dog the cosmetologist. You know that he/she told Brit that her hair was not long enough...and WE KNOW she said back, "I DON'T CARE...MAKE IT HAPPEN!" It was not the hairdresser that went out on the town looking like Old Yeller (yellow dog with mange). I imagine being married to K-Fed...much less give birth to his children...could damage anyone's sanity! Perhaps what she REALLY needs is some PSYCHOTHERAPY! Poor thing is probably feeling so beat up and destroyed by K-Fed that all this other stuff is "nothing" to her! At first, I just thought, "She just does not THINK!"...NOW, I think, "She just DOES NOT CARE!"

Suebee

She is kinda sad. I thinking it maybe her very public ordeal with what could be serious post partum depression...I don't know. It is just really sad. She needs to step away from all of this and just be a mom for a while. Enjoy the normal life that she could have with just her and those beautiful babies...oh wait the media keeps hounding her. Good grief. I probably wouldn't look so good either with a microscope shoved up in my business all the time.

boredatwork

Omigosh! Bring the hats back! Bring the hats back pleeeease!

Free Donut

I think she should have gone with a short l do using her own hair. She should take a cue from Pink and dye it all pinked out and sutff.. That would get people talking and probably look better than extensions.

Olivia

Guys...really...why do you bash her? What is missing in your life that you'd be happy when someone falls? This all says something about the mentality of America today. Just always wanting the worst for someone...outta of jealously and insecurity.
Leave her alone and wish nothing but the best for her...be a better person...remember you're kids will be like you one day. Just me I know that.

MARYS CHILD

BRITTNEY, STAY AWAY FROM THE PRESS, GET SOME REST, SOME SUN AND ENJOY YOUR CHILDREN. PLAY WITH THEM, LOVE THEM . LOVE YOURSELF, GOD, YOUR FAMILY AND REAL FRIENDS. TAKE TIME FOR YOU. AND WHEN YOUR REALLY READY THEN COME BACK, AND USE YOUR REAL TALENT, NOT YOUR BODY. BE GOOD TO YOURSELF
SIGN, A.Q.

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

Britney who? So yesterday!!!-ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Oh stop it

Seriously, her hair is braided, just like anyone else who may go to the salon to get braids. It is not meant to act as a wig or like the extensions you may be thinking of. They are braids that will last for a couple of weeks then they will have to be re-done (as with any low maintenance, temporary hairstyle).

Oh good one you are so tied-down and so miserable

And as for looks, you need a make-over

Gretcen

I am amazed that people want to talk about her hair(or lack of it) and her clothes, and quite frankly here........the ONLY issue that should be being discussed about this woman is her inability or lack of desire to care for her two small children. As a mom myself, I cannot in my wildest dreams imagine leaving my 8 month old and 2 year old children.
Brittany has not cared for that baby since he was 2 month old! Can you imagine what people would say about any other person who would do this? They would NOT be discussing the woman's hairstyle or wardrobe, I can tell you that!

Go home to your kids Brittney and be their mom. That is ALL that matters.

Tabby

She makes mistakes like anyone else. She reconises her wrongs stands by her faults.
Let he who has no sin cast the first stone.

Leave her alone, ...

PrettyIrishWoman

Find God Brittney and you will find peace.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments