Sharon Stone -- Flabulous!

5/23/2007 1:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sharon Stone might want to think about doing a few squats instead of lounging around on a big boat.

The actress oozed over the strings of her teeny-weeny bikini yesterday as she soaked in the sun off the coast of Cannes aboard Roberto Cavalli's yacht. Seems like she's always had a thing for sea men.

Miapocca

O h please..Sharon is great looking for her age...she is the on of sexiest women ever..anytime I see her in that white outfit...wowza...even the way she walks oozes sex....get over your flabby arse levin/.she is hotter than you can ever wish to be

Suzy

She's like 50 or something. It could be way worse. I hope I look that good when I'm her age.

She could've chosen a more flattering bathing suit though......

loserface

rose magowan looks fine to me

Michael Richards

I'd pork her

orig JMO

Sharon at 50 looks better than a lot of 30 year olds. Everyone ages people. So for all of you making nasty remarks, better look at yourself.. Besides, she does not have to please anyone on this board. She can be herself, no tan, no one piece. And hse has a great personality and she is beautiful. And TMZ's people seems to bask in posting pictures that THEY" feel are unbecoming to other. Levin, take a good look at yourself. NON OF US ARE PERFECT AND MOST ARE FAR FROM IT. Even Hollywood, take the lipo, fake tan, chicklet teeth, butt sculpting, tummy tucks, noe jobs, hair extensions, fake nails, boob jobs, and their "SPANKS" , hollywood people are just ordinary people that make too much money. Sharon Stone has had nothing done by the way, she remains natural. And she is beautiful

HA

All these positive comments are making me feel better about my cellulite. I thought alot of the comments would be negative, but now I see there are some real people on here.

Ayla of no people

She looks good. You guys have to remember that she is around 50 as am I. Skin and muscle tone go away when one gets older. There is nothing and no amount of exercise that can make one look like 25-35 again. That Is Life. It Happens To All of Us.

I've always been thin and have exercised all my life and my backside looks just like that. I'm telling you that no amount of lunges can fix it.

I would wear a sarong though. Looks nice on the older woman. Think Joan Collins...Always tasteful

Just wait and see how your body looks when you get older.

You won't be throwing stones then.....No Pun Intended.lol

uktousa

Very weird how she has lots of cellulite in these pics but perezhilton.com has pictures taken at the same time of her with cellulite-free thighs...photoshop is being done somewhere!!!

Stacy

Whoa girl....better start walking backwards!!!

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

annab

sharon is not hot! has anyone seen the pics from her last movie premiere? up close, her skin looks bad!!!!!!!!!!

dee

i thought she was older than 50. she needs to put some oil on her skin. it is an emergency. also stay out of the sun. if she wants to show her ass off cant she do it behind closed doors? im sure someone might want to look at it.

montana mike

for being how ever old she is, sharon stone is hot. most people don't get better looking, or get better bodies when they get older, but she looks great. only a couple of imperfections, and all this negative stuff comes out. she is cool with her life and her body--and guess what? ME TOO

Kat

Who cares if she doesn't have a perfect butt? She looks better than women half her age!

annab

that is a HUGE wedgy. i wouldn't want that thing up my butt. there is no lady-like way of getting that thing out, and ....well, never mind..lol

H U G E !!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO PARK MY V W.........

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments