Anna's Creepy Sis: I Wanna Be Anna

5/24/2007 9:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole Smith's half-sister is hell-bent on remaking herself – breasts included -- into an Anna-clone, just months after Smith's death.

Donna Hogan wants to get a boob job and wants to convince Hugh Hefner to put her in Playboy, she told Steppin' Out (via Page Six), but she's not going to go quite as far as Anna did. Hogan revealed in her recent tell-all biography of Anna, "Train Wreck: Anna Nicole Smith Unauthorized," that her half-sis' "double enhancement" gave her brutal back pain.

And it doesn't end there. Hogan also says she's got plans for Anna's lawyer-lover Howard K. Stern, whom she calls a "creepy little weasel-looking thing," saying, "I'll just torture him ... act like I like him, then just walk away and leave him like that, all sexually frustrated."

Wacko Jacko Gets $10 Million Just to Show Up

Michael Jackson is about to nab a $10 million payday to appear at a birthday party for a prince of Brunei -- and he doesn't even have to sing. The Daily Mirror is reporting that HRH Prince Azim of Brunei is turning a ripe old 25 this weekend, and he's spending $14 million on his birthday party -- most of which is going to the ghostly pop star, who doesn't really have to lift a finger all night, except maybe to eat cake. 200 other guests will be along; including Pam Anderson, Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss, and they'll be getting thousands of dollars worth of diamonds and gadgets. Pity Dionne Warwick -- she gets $500K, but she'll actually have to sing.

Mama Lohan – White Oprah? What?

Lindsay Lohan's mom doesn't really think she's the white "Oprah" -- at least she says she didn't say she was, as was so famously reported. "I've read all these things, like I said I'm the white Oprah," she tells Us. "I've never said that in my entire life! It's completely ridiculous." Oh really? Last summer, Dina talked to Star magazine, and said the following: "I love to talk. Lindsay's friends call me 'The White Oprah' because they all come to me with their problems."

Party Favors: Borat: The Book Coming Soon ... Real Ari Really Was an A**Hole ... Gary "Lumberg" Cole Never Worked in an Office

Everyone's favorite Kazakh journalist, Borat Sagdiyev, is coming back to America -- this time with a book called "Borat: Touristic Guidings to Minor Nation of U.S. and A," which will be making sexytime on store shelves this fall. In the same book, we'll also get a guide for Westerners to Kazakhstan. ... The real-life Ari Gold -- Endeavor agent Ari Emanuel -- was a holy terror, until "Entourage," reports Gatecrasher. Emanuel mellowed, says an ex-Endeavorite, after Jeremy Piven's portrayal became part of TV legend. ... Gary Cole, the actor who played the great Bill Lumbergh to such great comic effect in "Office Space," tells Chris Yandek of TheSportsInterview.com that he definitely wasn't drawing from office experience. "I couldn't even type a word. I wouldn't be much good in an office to start with."

MommaT

Will Jackson even get to KEEP any of that 10 mil? How many people does he OWE? This guys just creeps me out.......EWWWWW

Dina HOhan IS a problem...........she needs to "talk" to someone. Train Wreck

recovery101Fan

Is Lindsay's mom living her life through Lindsay? Hummmmm I wonder. Hope she puts enough dough away for when Lindsay is mature enough to handle her own affairs. Mama may need a job.

recovery101Fan

Also, regarding Lindsay's mom: If Lindsay's friends like her(mom) because they can come to her with their so-called problems(challenges? growth experiences?) then that makes Lindsay's mom a person who gets into "problem relationships" she likes the JUICE and can't live without some sort of DRAMA or weird ENERGY. I mean, look who she married, that coke head X? She has to train that crap out of herself. She's no authority to any young adults.

Esq

So both Dina and Lindsay are liars, saying things and then claiming they never said them. Recall that “Paris hit me” video of Lindsay, which led to a clip later that weekend of Lindsay saying the press was trying to make it seem like she and Paris weren’t friends.

Pathetic.

DEENA EWING

Dina Lohan is living the life she wanted through her daughter. No wonder she feels Lindsay isn't doing anything "wrong" and is just living the life of a "normal young woman" because that is exactly how she either lived or would have lived if she were famous. It is a pity. These young women don't have any role models to look up to in their immediate vacinity and end up just like their parents. Very sad.

Lenn K.

Anna's sis is just like the rest of the family pub ho's. Lindsay is going to fall real hard and you can see it coming. The girl doesn't listen to anyone. Michael is a just as creepy and freaky as a freak can be creepy. Office Space great movie!!

cynthia

oh please do you really think even howard stern would go for that trailor trash

laughing so hard

Poor Anna growing up with a family like that. How she survived so long is beyond me.

Howard, you are in are prayers and thoughts. We are sorry for your loss. You have our support.

Larry, take care of Dannielynn. She has to read about her mom's family and for that I am so sorry. Keep her safe and may the Birkheads and Sterns show her what love is.

cynthia

to ,,,, I love this stuff ....

you are so on the money!!!

cynthia

has anyone read how bad this donna hogan trashed anna in her book and now she wants to be her she is sick and I hope that fam.. gets there karma!!

Carroll

Donna Hogan,
Regarding your present plans to be a Anna Nicole wannabe, get a life! Anna got by the best she could in whatever worked for her. I give her credit for living her life the best way she knew how, even with all the personal problems she lived with, along the way.

cynthia

how does this fithy h@# want to be like anna when all she did in her book was trash anna she harly even knew her I think it said somewhere on t.v. they had only met like once or twice!!

cynthia

when will anna get to rest in peace!!??

PEREZ HIVton

LINDSAY = GOD! THIN,WHITE,BEAUTIFUL!

who cares?

please somebody kill howie K stern!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments