Britney's Workin' Hard

5/24/2007 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears gave son Sean Preston a lesson in using headlights to navigate the paparazzi yesterday.

Emerging from the Millennium Dance Studio, Britney told the assembled paparazzi, "I love you too," when prompted by their declarations of love ... for her eyes.

Wonder what was making her so preternaturally perky?

who cares?

--20-- RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Go California

What a white trash BAMA B*tch. Britney kill yourself already honey.

Give it a rest

Cute kid, but there's something about him that always reminds me of Chucky from Child's Play.

All American Girl

Oops she did it again! She forgot her bra. She can't remember her underwear either. Geez girl go to hedonism you can let it all hang out there.

Adam

The point is X that we shouldn't even BE debating whether her breasts are saggy. Why the Hell should we have to know whether they are or not? Why should her son, or the rest of the world? Why can't she have some dignitity for a change?

andrea

A Couple of things you bright (see: Headlights) people failed to notice..............First of all, doesn't this mop-head need.....dare I say, a HAIRCUT??!?! I know how hip it is in Hollywood to have little ragamuffin kids, but this boys locks are out of control. She can afford a trip to the Lemon Tree, I bet.

Secondly, as to whether or not she should wear a bra, well freakin DUH! She just got out of EXERCISE/DANCE class, ANY woman with any kind of self-respect or who cares about her body would be wearing a sling around those gazoongas.

Also, Her Nips are NOT that bad. I think she's an idiot but if you think she is really sagging, you are truly delusional. ALL women with sizable breasts, fake or real, are going to have a minimal amount of sagging. She looks fine. Drew Barrymore, now she did NOT look fine without a bra.

JUST a dose of reality for ya................................................................................................................

Chuck

Why in the hell does this white trash merit any freaking attention at all? Good thing that poor kid is too young to realize how embarrased he should be.

As far as the "dirty old man" comments.....dudes, come on, you walk around in a wife beater with no bra and your freaking disgusting implants hanging out and the poeple that comment on it are dirty?

ick

sSTUPID BITCH CAN'T EVEN BEND OVER AND PUT HER OWN KID IN THE BACKSEAT! DOES SHE DO ANYTHING FOR THEM? AND IT MAKES ME SICK WHEN THE PAPS TELL HER WE LOVE YOU BRITNEY AND SHE SAYS LOVE YOU BACK! WHAT A SKANK! DOES SHE TAKE HER KIDS ANYWHERE FOR THEM? NO, JUST TOO DANCE AND TAN! STUPID BITCH~ I WOULD LOVE TO SMACK HER HILLBILLY FACE!

Dirty Old Man

Britney's only redeeming value is her body.

So let us Dirty Old Men alone, and give the dirty young men a fantasy.

molly

I think it is great that we are seeing her more with her son Sean Preston but when are we going to see her parent her youngest one?Somebody needs to explain to her that it is equally important to hold both your children. I feel sorry for Britney. I think she is the perfect example of what happens when you become a celebrity as a child before you are emotionally mature enough to handle it. I wish her well and hope she can get her priorities straight. We are all rooting for her. I think her oversexualized behavior and impulsiveness could be signs of bipolar disorder. I hope she gets counseling and looks at her deeper issues. She is a great talent and quite charming. Britney start parenting both your children. They need you. You are the only mom they have and NO ONE can take that from you. Remember that.

Liz

What happened to her other kid? Did she lose him or something? Either something is seriously wrong with him or she's holding out for big bucks for pics. Problem is, no one really talks about him.

Mama_Jenna

She looks like Bret Michaels with breast implants.

3.14

strip bars loves people like britney! she would do well on a pole!
whatever whatever whatever! delusional whatever! blah blah her kids blah blah well only one!
all she does is charge people to see her dance not sing! tan,dance, and party!
delusional!!! hahahaha no i see pretty clearly! she's loving being in the lime light she even says so! i have no RESPECT for her the way she handles herself and her children and her carreer and her family! No i don't know the skank but we sure see a LOT of her being a Horrible Mother and a Sorry excuse for a Woman!!!!!!

anthonysdreamgirl**

I wish my breasts looked liked Britney's!

anthonysdreamgirl**

And I really don't have a life, that's why i love TMZ!!!