Did Rosie Leave Trail of Trash, 'Staches?

5/25/2007 9:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wild Rosie Gallery: click to launch photosRosie O'Donnell may have burned whatever bridges she had at "The View," after her ballistic blowup with Elisabeth Hasselbeck, allegedly trashing her dressing room in anger.

And that's not all: Her chief writer, Janette Barber, reports Page Six, was escorted from ABC studios after she was caught drawing mustaches on photos of Elisabeth hanging around the building. Indeed, ABC confirmed to the Post that "photographs at 'The View's" offices were defaced," though it adds that Rosie wasn't around when it happened.

As for the dressing room meltdown, ABC denies it. Still, Rosie continues to be cryptic about whether she's coming back next week, with her latest blog posting saying, "There is a point u must step away from the canvas as the work is done."
Ro Vs. E : click to watch the video

Jessica – I Ignore My Fears

Jessica Simpson gallery: Click to launch photosIt's unclear what she's talking about, but Jessica Simpson has taken to the Internet airwaves to dispense some wisdom she gained while traveling in Europe for the Cannes film festival and elsewhere. She tells us on her personal website that she spent plenty of time in museums, and read about Michelangelo, which inspired her to write something that she herself reads over and over to "find new strength." And it goes a little something like this: "Can facing our fear be what walks us to somewhere better? ... In my life, I ignore my fears too often, but then I'm left with nothing to challenge the best of me ... There is no discovery." After reading it over and over, and, again, we're not quite sure what she's talking about.

Paula Pussyfooting Around Dog-Breaks-Nose Story?

wacky-ass paula: click to launch photosDid Paula Abdul's nose look suspiciously un-broken after her supposed trip and fall over her Chihuahua last weekend? Page Six thinks so, reporting that Paula's toying with the truth, and that what really happened was, according to their source, "She pitched a fit, threw something into a mirror or glass object, and a shard of glass struck her in the face." Ouch. Hence, it wasn't broken, and didn't look as swollen and out of joint as noses generally do. Paula's rep says the story is "absolutely, categorically untrue."

Party Favors: Brangelina Makes Sly Getaway in Cannes ... Doc Martens Apologizes for Kurt Ads ... Could "Pirates" Make $200 Mil This Weekend?

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie -- and Brad's castmates in "Ocean's 13" -- escaped the crush of post-premiere admirers by pulling, as FOX News reports, an elaborate bait-and-switch on partygoers in Cannes. ... Doc Martens is apologizing to Courtney Love for the ad it ran in a UK publication showing Kurt Cobain wearing its shoes in heaven, calling the ad "offensive" and "a mistake." ... The third "Pirates of the Caribbean" could be the first film to gross over $200 million over the Memorial Day weekend, say the people who watch -- and care about -- such things.

jProud American Author

Good bye Rosie. Your ratings may have been high on the View because you were a FREAK SHOW! DESTROYING PROPERTY I HOPE YOU ARE SUED! YOU HAVE SOME NERVE! WHAT A MEAN SPIRITED PERSON YOU ARE! YOU EXPECT EVERYONE TO COME TO YOUR RESCUE AND STICK UP FOR YOUR DRUNKEN BIPOLAR RAGES! YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO LESBIANS AND WOMEN! I FEEL SO SORRY FOR BEAUTIFUL KELLI AND THOSE CHILDREN.
BOOOOOO ROSIE! NASTY, OBNOXIOUS AND ARROGANT T E R R O R I S T!
NO AMERICAN ARE YOU!
HAPPY DANCE! PARTY TIME! GOODBYE BIATCH!

Clinton

...........................................oh please, oh please, oh please, just step away!

Oh good one you are so tied-down and so miserable

Security lapses on the view?

Buzzer

OH Rosie, DON'T LEAVE,

The only embarrassment on The VIew is Elizabitch the Stepford Wife. The woman is an idiot. It's nice to see someone step up the conversation and not let it become some stale show witha bunch of boring ladies sitting around sipping tea and cookies.

I really do hope you didn't trash your room although you would be in good company if you did. As for the mustaches? I think that is HILARIOUS.

Of course Fox Noise will go 24/7 on that little bit of "information".

Lord I am so happy my girlfriend is not as loopy as Elizabitch is. Or as dumb. Or as Stepford as she is.

ROSIE...STAY ON TILL THE END.

It'l be interesting to see how fast the ratings drop after she is gone and the show goes back to being boring as hell.

Amazing

I will say it again. Rosie is becoming unglued because ALL SHE WANTS IS TO GET MARRIED LEGALLY TO KELLY. She can't BELIEVE that there is something Rosie wants that Rosie can't get. She blames the entire United States of America for her not being able to marry her wife, like for real.

Rosie does not give a crap about what happens to this country, our troops, our government, NOTHING affects her but her own life and family. She is all about her and hers.

Mel

OMG I hope that is not true regarding Rosie. If it is, I hope her family is getting her help.

Kim

I think ABC better look at Rosie's 'contract' and ask her to leave now before she does the show anymore harm. She's just going to make her last three weeks nothing but a bitch fight everyday! I know we can turn the channel if we don't like what we see, but I am just waiting for Elisabeth to go "wolf" on Rosie and put her in her place MORE than what she did on Wednesday. See ya Rosie, I used to like ya, but this is too much!

Ava

All the time that Rosie was on the show, she was just trying to kiss ass Babwa and E.H and trying to solidify her pay cheque, but the moment her contract wasnt signed on (or view refused to pay her a hefty sum) she tried to scare them by bailing. When the view didnt take well to the indirect tactics (she thought view cant handle another empty seat this soon) she thought to herself "everybody is going to say, what was so great about your stint on the view?" and so she has started this tirade of unnecessarily riling things up and trying to prove that she still is the liberal, loud mouth that she is.
IF she had maintained a steady position from the day she started, said intelligent things and behaved as a mature adult, maybe she would have sympathy from atleast one person in the world. Right now she is making everybody cringe and side with the one person on view nobody cared about.
I guess I would only care to know what Star jones is thinking right now!!!!!!!

Frank

The cow has caught mad cows disease! Just go away!

suzyq7cars

ROSIR ROSIE HOSEY ENOUGH CRAP WE REALY REALLY REALLY DON'T CARE FOR YOU OR YOUR NEGATIVE REMARKS..IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GO AWAY. yOU MOUTH HAS OVERLOADED YOUR ASS FOR THE LAST TIME...I USED TO BE A FAN...NOW YOU MAKE IT PERSONal. try talk radio so we can tune you out

Leigh

GO Rosie, and as the others have said, don't let the door hit your psycotic ass on the way O.U.T. You may still be figuring it out, but plenty of us have long known it is PAST TIME for you to go. Not only are you disgusting, but now your cryptic and "insightful" words are becoming frightful.

I fear for your children!

Go get some mental health HELP! Your anger issues are oozing out of every pore of your body... and I'm not referring to this report. We've seen it ever since BaBaWaWa was fool enough to put you on the show. Then, after rehap, like so many others, you can "come back" and become a "born again" wanna be with your tale of recovery to use to try and put your has-been self back on the screen.

wuwuwong

Jessica Simpson is a joke. Little talent and dumb is no longer funny.
I believe she is uneducated and attempts to cover that fact by trying to be funny.
I think she has about 14 minutes into her fame. Sorry to say.
As for Rosie: Mixed emotions here. She needs to think a little more about what she
says. As for Elisabeth: She is annoying most of the time with her scripted facts
and Fox News utterences.

Dottie

Star must be laughing her a$$ off right about now.

Save Shiloh from Angelina ~

Elizabeth = Jessica Simpson = air head bimbos with absolutely NO talent !

I may not always agree with Rosie but at least she has a brain , she is proffesional and she can back up her statements ! Rosie has substance *

Oh good one you are so tied-down and so miserable

I blame Barbra most of all for bad management skills on her show.

She let Rosie take enough rope just to hang herself- real good, this was mean of the show.

I think they knew Rosie was a train wreck from the start.

Pre-meditated.