Sanjaya Hoax Revealed

5/25/2007 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to play!Will Ferrell and company have struck again!

The hysterical video of Sanjaya claiming to be an art student who created "Sanjaya," which showed up in the TMZ mailbox earlier this week, is actually the work of Ferrell's website, FunnyOrDie.com. It really is Sanjaya in the video, and Sanjaya is really Sanjaya -- and not Bill Vendall from the Rhode Island School of Design.

It's good to see Sanjy's sense of humor extends beyond his hair.

GinMarLind

Okay everybody!! Enough about this non-talented non-celebrity! Ignore him and he will go away! Do not put anymore comments anywhere about him, don't vote for anything with his name on it, and don't watch any video that he is part of! As for me I am tuning him out completely and this is my last comment about him anywhere cos I don't even remember the dude's name! Sang-who?-ah

costaMesaboy

.........................NERD ALERT....................................

WhyohWhy

Who cares?

Team Sanjaya

JOIN TEAM SANJAYA!!!

www.myspace.com/teamsanjaya

Jolene

Can we please just forget about this no talent!!!!

barb

It is about time Sanjaya just gives it a rest. It is a shame people made him think he actually had talent. What a rude awakening for him.

Jessica

He looks and acts so gay. Go get a life instead of trying to get fame.

Jessica

looks and acts so gay. go get a life instead of trying to be famous when u know u dont have any talent.

paige

I think that this kid is trying a little too hard to stay in the lime light. He does have a better voice than I ever will but he didn't win AI so he should just move on. Can I say also that this guy is the most gay person I have ever seen, and I have seen pretty gay people from where I live.

Es

Considering he went through puberty while on the show, there is no way he's 25. I didn't believe this one.

Anthony...:)

Why dont you go back to India and cook curry chicken.........Or be a Taxi driver in New York with you new hairstyle........ Get a life you piece of talentless geek.......
Gay.. Gay...Gay...... 100%.....

Rob

Jessica, are you a self-hating closet gay? Because you seem to have "issues". Maybe you should seek therapy and get a life too. TMZ is a famewhore site. If it bugs you so much, stop reading it. Simple as that.

It's sad that so many idiots actually believed there was a "Bill Vendall". It only reflects the sorry state of our education system.The gross stupidity out there is astonishing.

Will Ferrell is the man!

Jack

I love all the retards who stop by and shout "Gay!" and "Curry head!" and then run off like little cockroaches. Freaking pathetic... and hilarious. You're the joke. And it's funny as hell.

smarterthanu

haha Sanjaya owns the Universe! Rock on, baby! He just showed all the haterz who is smart.

PEREZ HIVton

What sanjaya will hear till he drops dead froms AIDS at age 25!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments