Trump -- "Disgusting" Rosie's Exit a "Great Service"

5/25/2007 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

His Comboverness, Donald Trump, just couldn't resist taking one more swinging kick at Rosie O'Donnell on her way out the door of ABC, saying, "A great service was done by getting her off the airwaves ... she's a disaster."

The billionaire blowhard offered his pointed barbs to MSNBC this afternoon, just minutes after Rosie announced her departure ... and they were like a greatest hits compilation of Trump's Ro disses. "She's not a very smart person," check. "She's disgusting to look at," check. "She's aggressive," check. Of course, he had to get in a dig at Elisabeth Hasselbeck, calling her a "dimwit." Trump is against the Iraq war.

Donald, whose own show, "The Apprentice," just got axed by NBC, predicted that "The View's" ratings would rise in the wake of Ro's farewell, but declared that "The View" had become an "embarrassment" to Barbara Walters.

Michelle

Donald Trump and Rosie are so alike they can't stand each other---neither can respect other people's opinions. And now she's off "The View" (thank God) and "The Apprentice" has been cancelled (thank God). Karma!

Jennie

Dear Elaine (#8)...your comment was hysterical; thank you for the levity to an otherwise sad and repetitive situation. I'd just like to add...when the heck does this man have TIME to join in gossip and run a business? Geeeeeez....

how sad

The Dump Truck is just upset that his self promoting show got cancelled.
Ever notice he's always attacking women...he's the bully. He went after
Martha Stewart, Barbara Walters, Rosie, and even trashed Elisabitch.

WOMEN NEED TO UNITE AGAINST THIS POMPOUS ASS!!!

Trish

Rosie is gone and now I'll watch again. She's a bully. We live in a supposed civalized
society, where people are free to express their views, NOT DOMINATE every conversation.
It just got tiresome.

rae4129

Just one thing to say DONALD YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!
Rosie I QUIT hmmm
Whos the dumbass ???????

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

Q) How can you tell when when Donald Trump is talking?
A) The wind picks up (due to all the hot air) and everyone's IQ drops 20 points...

how sad

The View will suck without Rosie. I won't be watching anymore.

mickey lou

Donnie, Rosie might be disgusting to look at & painful on the ears,, but have you looked in the mirror lately? NOT PRETTY!

who cares?

FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate

Donald: Isn't it about time you traded Melania in for a newer model?

She's got a (gasp!) wrinkle.

how sad

Donald you need Rosie, she doesn't need you. Why were you on TV today
and so many other days in the past?...hmmm... I think that would be because
of Rosie. You keep using Rosie to keep yourself in the media...how patheic.

BTW, Donald...YOU'RE FIRED!!!

sharon reinert

So Sally I am not quite sure I get it. Are you making fun of elisabeth, cause i think the whole thing is juvenile. I pay attention cause it makes my day and makes me laugh and doesnt cost me a dime. I am not giving any money to any of these celebs for entertaining me. cant do any better then that.

God Bless America

Could not agree with Donald more.

nofanhere

Umm, excuse me Mr. Trump, you were "fired", she quit. Big difference.

Frankie

I wonder what it means when Barbara Walters said. quote - "I am most appreciative that our close and affectionate relationship will not change." Am I reading too much into the "close and affectionate relationship?" Can anyone in their wildest immagination wonder what Rosie looks like naked? I agree with Donald, she's a fat, ugly, opinionate non-patriot who cringes when anyone mentions the normal way to conceive a child. With her money she goes out and buys one. What a psyco.