Manson to Lohan -- Sucks to be a Firecrotch!

5/30/2007 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Marilyn Manson says he's seen Lindsay Lohan naked -- but didn't get a glimpse of her now infamous undercarriage.

In a video over on AOL's Popeater blog, the goth rocker broke into a bizarre rant about LiLo's "firecrotch," saying, "How much would it suck that forever you're going to be 'firecrotch,' you're gonna have to shave or just roll with it ... that's why she went blonde, sleight of hand." Clearly he's put a lot of thought into this one.

Marilyn also says Linds had "an obsession with changing her clothes" in front of him -- adding fuel to the rumors that ex-wife Dita Von Teese broke off their marriage due to Lindsay's incessant calls to Manson to "hang out." Didn't they realize it was Marilyn Manson they were fighting for?

Abby

ok..never mind...I was wrong..it was Joshsomethingorother...*s*

Shelley

I have an 18-year-old son and one of his "girlfriends" is 17-years-old; and simply crazy about Marilyn Manson. We are your normal, boring, mid-western family; and for the life of me I cannot figure out why she likes this atrocious human being! One day I was telling her how awful and freakish Manson was and I noticed she was just delighting in the attention! So there you go--not so hard to figure out. When you are a teenager, sometimes any attention is better the no attention--even if you have to scape the bottom of the barrel with MM!

Dawn Day

Well said VM #62

Back when he first got popular he had that shock appeal but now with the state that the world is in today he can't pull that off any more. He needs to reinvent himself big time but not by screwing barely legal girls and bragging that LiLo begged him to hang out. Why, does he have the best blow?!

Wasn't it Jenna Jameson that said he was a freak in bed? Jenna calling MM a freak in bed?! I'd do him just to see if it was worth talking about and then I'd call TMZ!!! ;-)

sonora7

manson,you just had to add your 2 cents worth.....hu? putting down a woman! if you can't say something nice,say nothing @ all...her undressing in front of you,honey,was probably all in your head.lindsay is a beautiful red headed girl.do you recall what you originally look like?
peace,my brother.....be nice.l

m

Wait so he is implying that she doesn't shave the firecrotch?? Eww so it's like a giant burning bush or what?? I'm not sure who is nastier.

lilgirl

I met Manson, he is not a freak..He is really shy which is so weird.

R.J

Poor little rich girl,she has everything in the world and I am suppose to feel sorry for her sorry ass? I don't think so! Loser try living in the real world and not a make believe,work a real job 40-60 hour week. I am so damn tored of hearing about these loser former child stars I could puke. Lindsey,you ,yourself made these bad decisions,can you say Gary Colemen,geez,grow up and act like a reponsilble adult or do us all a favor get lost!

BeeBee

I love how that greasy guy Paris hangs with thinks he invented the term Firecrotch. I'm in my 30's and have heard that when I was in HS. It's not that clever our new! Get a new line! It's also funny how someone like Marilyn Manson can make everyone stick up for Lindsey like she's their sibling!

Black Macho Gal

What's wrong with a burning bush? I think they are rather attrative and more rare than the run-of-the-mill brown and dark brown ones. I would think the name doesn't bother her.

As far as Brian. He was a pure ugly geek in high school and had to take drastic measures to create a "look" that would hide his ugliness. This transformation was really the only way he could get anyone to pay attention to him.

Dakota

God, I love him!

sure sure

a little too preoccupied with younger girls. no wonder dita left his ass.

gOo

SucKs To be GoTh in The YeAr 2007, SOmEbOdY nEeDs tO ReMiNd HiM ! ObViOuSLY wEaRiNg AlL bLaCk AnD dOiNg cOvEr SoNgS iSnt eNoUgH tO kEeP tHe MeDiAS AtTeNtIoN oN hIm So hE MUST pIcK oN sOmEoNe YoUnGeR!

hotrod

i can't stand lindsay at all, but manson is a RETARD.

kitty

Everyone out there seems to be defended Lilo, but if the tables were turned and MM had the problems all of you would be the first to rip him to shreds!!! What a bunch of hypocrites!!!! Just because he isn't one of Hollywoods "beautiful people" doesn't give anyone the right to judge him any differently.

dex

He is a loser and is dropping her name to get publicity. Go home Kevin, or Brian,Alan, or whatever your real surburban boy name is.