Paris' Cell Mate Hand-Picked

5/30/2007 2:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Paris Hilton's cell mate has already been selected.

Officials at the jail where Paris will do time have decided an inmate who is doing time for reckless driving will be the perfect match for Paris. Sources tell TMZ that jailers were looking for someone who they believe will not try to cash in on Hilton's stay. The woman is already in the cell that Paris will be in ... waiting for a touch of Hilton.

Sources also tell TMZ that jailers are already conducting searches of anything electronic -- they are prohibiting cameras, cell phones and Celeb Mugshots gallery: Click to lauch gallerythe like. We're told a memo has gone out to the staff, warning them that anyone who takes pictures of Paris will be disciplined -- i.e., fired.

Our sources say a "written protocol" has already been prepared especially for Paris' stay, detailing "when and how things should be done for her."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Nicole R

If I was the other girl, I'd plead guilty to murder so I could be moved to Death Row instead!!

bs

If any of the jail employees take a picture of her, they will probably make enough money from it that it would be worth a year's salary anyways.

eileen

It"s bout time they do something to people who have alot of money, and qiut always sticking it to the poor

hate paris

this girl needs to see what real life is this is crazy giving her all this special treatment she is not a celebrity she is an heir theres alot of difference there she needs to get a life

CORNBREADJABO

...AND WE WONDER WHY THIS COUNTRY IS HATED ABROAD AND FROM WITHIN. THIS COUNTRY CREATES ITS OWN PROBLEMS. IT'S TOO BAD RAT-FACE HILTON WASN'T IN THE TRADE CENTER.

IndigoBlue

well at least it's nice to know how my tax dollars are being spent....NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She needs a good old fashion ass kicking, so she can get in touch with reality...!!!!!!!!!

bien koehler

she doesn't deserve special treatment...she isn't the first lady...she is a rich bed hopping
----. she is so sleazy i wouldn't urinate on her if she was on fire.

Wesley S West

i think paris is very sexy and i should be her cell mate / not

resonable

i feel sorry for her, im a parent this is her parents fault for being so self obsorbed because they have $$$$$$ with all that $$$$$$$ ? that girl cant even speak another language she is dumb and thanks to them she is uneducated and not smart

Richie Rich

I think she should have special treatment. She is rich... so what! Get over it people, i hate when people tell me that "you have every thing, you so lucky" I AM lucky and I love it! I am treated differently and I deserve to be treated that way. I pay more taxes then 25 of you put together. I pay over $50,000 a year in school taxes... I DON"T HAVE KIDS! I donate over $250,000 a year to charity's ( NOT POLITICS, eg. AIDS, Cancer Research, Children's Hospital) Can any of you say you give this much? I know that her family donates an estimated 25 MILLLION... yes MILLION a year to great causes... think about this next time yu judge others. Be a good Catholic person, give and keep your mouth shut!

GIVE ME A BREAK

Paris writes in her diary.

Dear Diary:
I have spent one night here and my goodness. The sort of people I have to deal with. My roommates mother is on welfare,and she is black. This is so unfair. I can't have my phone so I can call Mummy and Daddy. My hair hasen't been washed in 2 hours, They won't let me keep my hairdryer. An I have to wear this ugly orange jumpsuit. I look horrible in orange. I should not be treated this way. I had a breakfast of eggs and toast and some horrible coffie they served in a nasty paper cup. I want my Starbucks. I haven't gone potty yet. I am not going to sit on that nasty thing. I am about to explode. It was not my fault I was driving. I pay people to look after me and explain things to me. After all, I am only 26 years old. I am rich enough I don't have to accepct responsibility for my actions. It is my lawyers fault I was driving. It was the cops fault he stopped me. People have asked me if I knew Jesus? I told them, he was the Hispanic guy who cleaned our pool. They looked at me like I was crazy. I wonder can I do a show on my horrible stay in jail??

WATCHDOG

Why does this wanna be celebrity get special treatment? She deserves nothing that any other prisoner would NOT receive. No "Special Treatment".
She has had a privilaged life and is spoiled rotten. Her sentence should be enacted in the same manner that anyone of us "pesants" would receive. All this coddeling will teach her nothing and she will leave laughing her ass off at our legal system. PUT HER IN WITH A COUPLE OF MURDERS AND A RAPIST OR TWO. She needs a dose of "The Real World". Pun Intended.

william hanshaw

poor paris do the crime do the time if it was me i would be under the jail the court is all for the rich and dont care about the poor or middle class she will have it made she will make a movie of it and get richer lol

WATCHDOG

ALL THIS SPECIAL TREATMENT IS ONLY THE AUTHORITIES COVERING THEIR OWN ASSES. REMEMBER, THE HILTON'S HAVE MORE HIGH DOLLAR LAWYERS THAN THAT JAIL HAS PRISONERS.

THAT SAID, ISN'T EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW AWSOME?

Sues

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I still say message #32 is the funniest.
Oh and Paris - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You better behave in there or the boogey woman just might get you - not to mention the bedbugs. UGH! Now if that doesn't straighten you out then girl nothing will. OMG! Can you imagine if someone gets a shot of her on the potty. Eeeewwwwww! Poor, poor little Paris.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments