Eva's Fast Break from Basketball Talk

6/1/2007 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With beau Tony Parker taking a break during the NBA Playoffs, Eva Longoria hit up Parc for dinner with friends last night. As she waited for her Beemer at the valet, our cameraman asked, "Are you excited about Tony going to the Finals?" To which Eva simply muttered, "Yes." Well she sure doesn't sound excited!

Paris Hilton, meanwhile, could barely make her way to an SUV waiting to whisk her away, what with all the photogs camped outside. The walk to the yard figures to be a lot calmer.

Over at Les Deux, we spotted "Dancing With the Stars" star Ian Ziering making the walk back to his ride all by his lonesome. He was tight-lipped about his upcoming vacation plans, but did say they included some motorcycle riding.

The night also included Ricki Lake, Jorge Garcia and Traci Bingham at a charity poker tournament -- which Jorge took down.

All that and more in today's Full Moon edition of Star Catcher!

Rascal

Eva Longoria had the hots for Tony Parker while she was still married to her first husband. San Antonio and the Spurs think she walks on water. I just hope her marriage lasts longer than the honeymoon. Odds are against it.
In the meantime, Eva should be proud that her current fiance is part of a great sports team that probably will win the national title (again). Unfortunately, she wants the publicity for herself, not him. What a small vain person.

shirliana

WHAT DID I HEAT ABOUT A LITTLE FLAME BETWEEN HER AND COUSIN MARIO LOPEZ?????????????? I HEARD THAT WAS THE REASON WHY TONY PARKER HAD DECIDED TO SPLIT UP WITH HER.... SOMEONE MUST HAVE TOLD HIM.. IS THIS REALLY TRUE??????????I DON'T UNDERSTAND A LADY WHO IS ENGAGED AND SHE IS OFF EVERYWHERE IN BARS WITH MEN AROUND HER.... COME ON EVA... GET A GRIP OF YOURSELF... YOU THINK U ARE PRETTY..WELL... U ARE NOT.......

the way it is

why does this person get so much attention, she plays a slut on tv with like 4 other sluts

Sadie

I am so sick of her. Will she go away?????

Evie

She's just upset that its kinda one upping her nups on 7/7/07
Boo hoo!

Debra

Poor Tony...can you imagine the trash talk from the opposing teams after he gets married..."Hey I saw your old lady last night dry humping this 19-year old guy on D.H....think she'd do that for me if I paid her enough?" Ugh...Then she will have to deal with the NBA LNCs (Left Nut Crew) girls who can be seen hanging off the NBA players left testicle. Have fun while the chemistry is still pumping...that fades with 98.5 percent of all couples. Right Brad Pitt?

allison

Ummm can someone tell me why she was voted most beautiful in maxim last year? I do not think that she is anything special. Cant act, None of those women on D.H. can act. and dont even get me started on Teri Hatcher!!! Are there 15 min. up yet???

name withheld

i like to imagine Eva riding Tony Parker, That's how I'm gonna picture him when I stomp all over him the playoffs next. Go Pistons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

susie

Go Pistons!!!! Eva is FUG.. She needs to go away!

QueenOfTrashin

Beemer = BMW Motorcycle
Bimmer = BMW Car

Just ask BMW.

rachel

FULL MOON edition of..... Z LIST!!!!

Washed up losers.....

duke

Eva couldn't care less about Tony's career, it's all about EVA and how many photo-ops she can use Tone to get. And money. Tony must be dumb as a post to let this ugly vampire get her teeth into him. I used to love watching him play, now I just yawn, he's just another dumb jock, that's all he is.