Paris

Smilin' in the Slammer

6/4/2007 3:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Paris ... just a couple hours after turning herself in to authorities to report for her 23-day jail sentence. Note that Paris is already sporting her brand new white jail uniform.

0604_new_mughsot_real-1
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department just released the official mug shot for Ms. Hilton, and despite a long night -- and an even longer day before it -- all chronicled by TMZ.com, Paris managed a smile for the camera.

Paris surrendered herself to authorities just a few hours ago, as TMZ showed you exclusively -- and we'll be on the story all day long.

UPDATE: TMZ has learned that the other Paris Hilton mugshot, which was released by the sheriff's department earlier this morning, was not taken when she checked in last night. We're still trying to determine exactly when the photo was taken.

Paris Mugshot

Andy Hilton

No one is going to break Paris' spirit. Why do jealous haters constantly try to???

Spend some of your "hater" time volunteering to deliver food for Meals on Wheels. Or help out at the Humane Society. Sad people...

Fay

If you don't control your kids the law will do it for you.

Vermari

Maybe now we will have a little peace and not have to hear about her everyday by the media. Give it up. When are you going to start reporting worthy news. This Paris thing is really annoying. She is a spoiled little brat. I hope this is finally a lesson to her and she gets herself out of the papers and back into school to make something out of herself other than an airhead. I think everyone OVER 40 will agree, WE HAVE ALL HAD ENOUGH OF PARIS!

Eye Candy

With all of her money you would think she could afford a nose job!!

Her hair looks all greasy, just she wanted to wait and take a shower in jail.

Don't drop the soap!!

dfwsays

solitary for 23 hours a day sucks

try to sit in your closet for 23 hours every day with no radio or tv. i bet you would freAK out long before 24 days was over.

i mean she is an idiot for not hireing a driver... guess this goes to show you cant f with the law

Tom

Looking good Paris, hang in there!!!

Larry wanna a cracker?

Paris looks much better (well, human, anyway) from a distance. I fail to see the beauty in this woman. Actually, she reminds me of something I'd see in a wax museum.....and I'm being perfectly honest, not trying to be 'mean'. She does have some interesting features -- too bad she tries to hide them.

If I'm not mistaken, and true, I haven't seen a lot of close-ups, but this look on Paris's face is pretty much the same look she uses for every occasion. Spooky.
I'm a professional artist and have painted portraits for many years, have encountered the most vain people you can imagine (males, too!) If Paris asked me to do her portrait, I'd have to spend a lot of time with her because she's hiding herself behind layers of what-nots...That's how I refer to them to my clients who arrive with various coverups - what-nots. I bet I could convince Paris she doesn't need them.
But anyhow....maybe one day Paris will decide to drop the facade and we'll get a truer picture of her but something is definitely amiss with her appearance (have even noticed that in her full-on body 'poses' which remind me of someone on the verge of paralysis -- or again, a wax figure.)

Well, I hope this jail sentence teaches Paris to not ever again drink and drive. That, more than anything, we better all hope for. If she gets caught again, I hope they put her away for at least five years. That's how it ought to be, imo.

amy

butch

SHE'D BE THE PERFECT SPOKSPERSON FOR HERPECEL---JUST LOOK AT THAT DISQUSTING THING ON HER LIP---YUCK!!!!

AgentM

She always has and always will look like Alice the Goon form Popeye.

"I LOVE POPEYE"
"I LOVE POPEYE"
"I LOVE POPEYE"

catheadmoon

chess in prisons, donate 585 baby

Shari

Paris, You were treated unfairly but use this as a learning experience and have empathy for the less fortunate. You are beautiful on the outside and you should be the same inside. Realize how lucky you are to be born in the right family now you can see the other side. When you get out do your best to help the poor,abused,homeless and ill.

Shari

Paris,You were treated unfairly and people are jealous because you are beautiful and born into the right family.You even try your best to make your own money.Please work on your inner beauty when you get out and help the poor,abused,ill and homeless.Now you see how the less fortunate live.Some of those girls in jail do not have the chances others have they are often brought up in very disturbed environments.Have empathy for others.

Chris

This no-talent skank will be back at it as soon as she gets out of the slammer. She don't care about anyboby but her stupid self. Just watch!

Bob Kirk

Yeah and this is what our young people look up to..... TRASH....what's this world coming to?