Madonna -- The Roof, The Roof, The Roof is on Fire

6/5/2007 2:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Firefighters in London yesterday got an eyeful of Madonna, when a blaze broke out in the building above her pilates studio. Talk about burning up!

Madge, who was rocking a Barney-inspired sweatsuit, was caught leaving her St. John's Wood gym -- as a fire burned in the building three floors up. Sweat it!

Firemen on scene did a double-take when the Material Mom breezily walked out of the studio -- not even noticing the smoke coming from the building -- and hopped into her waiting Audi.

catheadmoon

buildup of the gases

???

Love the Barney outfit!

???

That outfit is crazy

boredatwork

I HATE MADONNA!!!!!!!!!! FAKE BRITISH ACCENT NASTY SKANK!!!!!

Glisten Garbor

Madonna is fascinating..I wish she would write a book with lots of pics of her and the family and their houses (especially the English country estate) and apartments and just kind of like a look see into her daily life..that would be awesome!

NancIT

MADONNA ***********

Papa Bear

OMG did you see how slow she walked up the stairs holding onto the railing for dear life! My 70 yr old grandmother walks up steps with more pep than that! Madonna looks like she is soooo old...wait a minute..she IS SO OLD!

sickoHollyweird

that was a lame worthless video of an outdated over the hill use to be.

ire

#7 Just me
NOT ..just you. That was the first thing I noticed and was thinking also. She is a little younger then me,( I think ,) so I'm feeling good about my ability's for the moment.

rachel

It would be awesome if she died!

b

When she does an interview she talks about the joys of adoption & motherhood. Then there are always pics of her alone at the gym and stories of long hours of exercise. She's obsessed w/ staying young. Not even a fire keeps her from working out. Hope her kids grow up to be healthy, but not too strict like her!

Sam.

WHAT"S THE BIG DEAL! she just walked out of a building coz it was on fire, did you idiots at TMZ think our M would be screaming her head off or something, that's more paris pathetic hilton's style Madonna is a class act all the way.

joe

WHAT MADONNA FORGOT ABOUT MARKETING HERSELF IS MORE THEN THESE YOUNG LADYS FALLING IN AND OUT OF REHAB WILL EVER KNOW.MADONNA KNEW HOW TO B E OUTRAGIOUS BUT NOT CONTAGIOUS,

eisy

it looks like she tripped or something getting into the car as she just seemed to bounce in. i guess when all else fails, wear a tracksuit.