Paris Speaks!

6/7/2007 2:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonRichard A. Hutton, attorney for Paris Hilton, today issued the following statement on behalf of Ms. Hilton:

"I want to thank the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department and staff of the Century Regional Detention Center for treating me fairly and professionally. I am going to serve the remaining 40 days of my sentence. I have learned a great deal from this ordeal and hope that others have learned from my mistakes."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Puerto Rican Diva

This is Bulsh*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha suckers...

Give me a break. I feel sick...

flippy

Hummmmmmmmmm...she seems to have gotten SANE very quickly...

JW

SHUT UP PARIS!!!!

Katey2

So Paris Hilton is mentally unstable. No big surprise there.

Blah blah blah

She needs to shut the F*** up. Treated fairly, pleeeeze. She was treated like a princess in comparison.

Facker

What are we going to learn? We learn if you say you are mental you get slapped on the wrist.

Happy To Be Me

I have just spent the entire morning contacting, emailing, and calling all the people who could be held responsible for this disgusting compromise of the socialite, now turned parisite, Paris Hilton. Only one emailed me back, and this was their response:

"The Los Angeles County Sheriff is an elected official in his own right. As a result, The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors has no control over sentencing, release dates or medical assessments of prisoners. That said, Supervisor Knabe is adamant that if Paris Hilton has been reassigned to house arrest and placed on electronic monitoring, it is imperative that the Sheriff makes every minute of that sentence stick. Paris Hilton needs to serve all 40 days of her full sentence on electronic monitoring."

I am starting a petition to put Paris Back in Jail. All who are interested, please email me at CaliforniDreamin@aol.com. I will be emailing you the petition to sign. We will then send it to all that matter. All of you who are pissed, please write.

C Ya

What we learned is if you have money you can do whatever you want to here in the GOOD OLE USA! SUCK our ASS Paris!

Cindy

OOh, Pleeeaaaazzzzzzeeeee! Shut up Paris, you are only going to make it worse! You are an asshole. You should be serving your time in jail like you deserve. This is a sad situation. She made that judge look like an asshole, too.

Gidget

What has she learned--that jail food sucks? That her parents can buy her out of any trouble she finds herself in? Yeah ... that was a big eye-opener. What a whore. Does she really have herpes? That's awesome.

warp100

There is no longer any responsibility for anyone in the world. Just tell everyone you are having a nervous breakdown! HOOORAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

npltx

Yes you learned you can get out of any situation if Mommy and Daddy leans on the sheriff's department.

Danny

Oh, F HER! Learned from my mistakes...what the F?!?!

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com

olderbabe

The moral of the story: Choose your parents well. Obviously, you can buy your own form of justice.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments