Report: Sambora Enters Treatment Facility

6/7/2007 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Richie SamboraRichie Sambora, guitarist for the band Bon Jovi, has entered a treatment facility in California, PEOPLE is reporting.

"Richie Sambora has entered an undisclosed treatment facility in Los Angeles," a rep for the band said in a statement. "He asks that you respect he and his family's privacy at this time."

Sambora recently broke up with actress Denise Richards, after dating for about a year. He split with Heather Locklear last year, after 12 years of marriage.

pj

ruh-roh, roobie.....

Karie

"I'm obviously scared, but I am ready to face my sentence."

SHE'S SUCH A LOSER!!!

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

WHO CARES IF THIS OLD FART ENTERED REHAB.

"MY HOT YOUNGER GIRLFRIEND LEFT ME SO I HAVE TO GO TO REHAB"

CM

Come on Richie, was Denise that bad that it drove you to rehab??? Kind of looks that way. Get it together soon so we can see ya in concert next year for the new album.

catheadmoon

make that sambora with an american idol twist please...

d-man

I am, shocked. Shocked I say, to find gambling on the premises.!

( can I have a drink now?)

Cindy

Psssstttt TMZ......This article is not about Paris Hilton. Your slipping. I thought this was the Paris Hilton site. Maybe shes linked with Richie Sambora somehow.

Chewi

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

All I can do is laugh. That's all a person can do anymore.

Rehab. Wielding knives. DUI's. Getting out of jail after less than 72 hours. No panties. Shaving heads. Crooked sherriff's departments. Racial slurs.

When is this going to calm down? When are celebrities going to start behaving like normal human beings (although I do applaud rehab if it's truly necessary)?

What a bunch of morons.

What the Fu***

God bless Richie, say hello to Linds for us.

Sad

Why does Heather Locklear appear on the front page of the Enquirer with a headline that SHE'S going to rehab? I believe TMZ first. Denise Richards probably got him hooked on the coke she was photographed snorting on the beach with him in Hawaii.

Sherri

I hope he gets the help he needs and finds happiness. It's been a rough year for this man, we are praying for you Richie.

He's Boring now

you ask us to respect your familys privacy? well you certaintly didnt mr sambora with all the cavorting you have been doing with women, wine, and drugs.

she smiled

We knew you were on something when you hooked up with that psycho bitch Denise Richards.

I guess we know now that the Sambora/Locklear marriage was fueled by booze and drugs, haha.

Elsa

It's so obvious that he is in pain in regards to all that has happened in his life recently such as, first and foremost, the death of a parent, the end of a marriage, end of a relationship, facing getting older, alcohol, etc. I don't know what type of people and what their mental capacities are who write in. They are Unbelieveable!

He's Boring now

I guess Charlie Sheen was right...Denise is a psycho drug using bad mother...and Richie went for it all...what an idiot. And you Charlie are no Angel, you 911 debunker, sex addict coke using bad Father...their poor kids....Richie could have been their new dad..how sad for them.

Let all these Stars rot and self implode. Rehab? yeah right like thats gonna fix a lifetime of issues for that dope in what 30 days? Get a new life Sambora, and pray that its a sober and clean and truthful one this time.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments