Rob Lowe: (Dead) Bird Is the Word

6/7/2007 2:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pictured below: Rob Lowe and the goldfinch he killed with a golf shot at the Principal Charity Classic Pro-Am at the Glen Oaks Country Club in Iowa. The goldfinch is their state bird.
Rob Lowe
RIP lil' buddy.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Just wondering???????????

oops!

hot snot

Oh man...and i just defended his ass on the other story. Well, Rob...this picture isn't that great.

miss smiff

How LOWE !!!! posing with a dead bird,,, nasty

Paul Kline

Shame on you. MURDERER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rene

I can't believe he's making a joke out of this. I know lots of people will say that it's just a bird, but come on! He's making a fake pouty face and acting like it's funny. I used to like him... not so much now.

DBK

Well, accidents happen, and I, for one, don't feel one way or the other over Lowe's remorse or lack of it over the bird. The cats from next door kill more birds in my yard in a day than Lowe has probably killed with golf shots or by any other means in his entire life.

On the other hand, if he actually aimed for and hit that bird, I bow to the awesomeness of his accuracy. I'm a bird-watcher and have both birdbaths and bird feeders in the yard. I love the feathered critters. But anyone who can knock off a goldfinch with a golf shot from any distance greater than five feet is awesomely accurate and ought to go pro. At the very least, he should give exhibitions.

As I said, I love birds, but I'd pay for a ticket to watch him nail a ruby-crowned kinglet from fifty paces. That would be something special.

Facker

People in Iowa will still watch your show even if you killed our state bird.

GINA

NEVER KNEW HE COULD BE SUCH AN ASS!!

Pat

Seriously people get over it. It is just a bird. Im sure there are plenty more where that came from. It wasn't like he did it on purpose, it was a golf shot. S*** happens. I think it is funny and would have reacted the same way. I used think Rob Lowe was a loser now I find him quite humorous. Losers

knowadrake

Wow, as a bird lover of the highest kind, this is very sad. I know it was an accident and all, but to pose with it is disheartening to me. Sigh...it still was a life.

Linda

Oh good grief.....it was a freak accident...he hit a shot and the bird flew into it. What do you want him to do......pay for a burial plot????? It IS funny.

njrob

he is just another smug Hollywood type, why would he show compassion for a "mere animal" when he is the great, having-sex-with-minors Rob Lowe.... why, lets not forget, he USED to be a big star.... JACKASS!!!!

Lor

I thought laughing at the dead bird was bad enough.
What a loser this guy is.
Get a life! Find something better to do than laugh at a dead bird.

suritomkatfan

I think thats the funniest thing I have ever seen on TMZ. Everyone on here sure is uptight. It was an accident. And thats a great picture. If you dont laugh when you see that, you need to loosen the girdle a bit. Life isnt that tough.

Maddy

My SIL was at this tournament in DesMoines. Lowe and his buddies thought it was a big joke and were laughing and applauding. I know it was an accident, but it's obviious that the Hollywood crowd are assholes. Stay out of Iowa you jerks.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments