Paris Will Spend Weekend in Med Jail

6/8/2007 5:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton will probably spend the weekend in a medical ward at the jail facility where she surrendered Sunday night, referred to as Twin Towers.

We're told the plans will firm up within an hour. Hilton will stay there over the weekend, when her lawyer will file an appeal, called a writ of habeas corpus, which means, essentially, the body is being held illegally.

bamachic

i just think that if u break the law u have to pay..i dont care who u are..driving drunk is never cool...someone could have been seriously injured..and the whole medical problem is a bunch of bull because if her medical problem was that serious before going to jail it would have been made known prior to her sentencing...sorry Paris the whole medical ruse didnt work......so while ur sitting in jail this time think about a better plan for two more days and try again...maybe it will work second time around....... i sure in hell hope not!!!!!

keya

This is too funny.....

I am happy he ordered back to court, not cause she needs to be in jail..But because she broke the law, and why is it okay for her to getr away with it, but not me, you, yuor mom, my mom, and whom ever else..She has to be held accountable for her actions. I wish her the best..(Don't drop the soap).

Steve

Paris Hilton is a control freak who has always gotten her way and now, finally, has to be accountable for her actions. She finally came up against a judge who wouldn't be swayed by her money or her looks. She's weeping and sobbing and throwing a fit because it's her last resort for getting special treatment. Boo-Hoo!

bobby

SHE NEEDS MEDICAL ATTENTION B/C this is the first time in her life she didn't get what she wanted.....

OGP

Violating probation = jail. The punishment is reasonable.

Here's hoping she learns a lesson.

Future Judge

She is just sad because she is being held accountable for her shortcomings for the first time in her life. She still is refusing to accept responsibility by crying out “This is not right!” What makes her any better than the rest of us?? For those who say “Have I ever spent an hour in jail?” I say I do not commit crimes that would have me sent to jail. If the judge or police officer told me not to drive, I would not drive. If I were as wealthy as dirty, skanky Paris I would hire a drive. She really showed her stupidity with this one and it is obvious that a lesson needs to be learned. Have fun in court, you stupid HIV walking douche bag!!

stupid brittney

being held illegally....yeah and everything she did was illegal...duh. YOu do the crime you do the time and just because mommy & daddy have money doesn't mean you can buy, cry, whine your way out of the system. You are just like everyone else and spending your 40 days at home isn't doing time when you can drink and do your lil drugs, have people over...oh hard time....deal with it....Its only 18 more days...suck it up. Crybaby Paris

Amber

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

puzzled

Ok, for everyone that feels SO SORRY for Paris, she was stopped not once but twice driving on a suspended license after she was busted for a DWI. What if this girl had actually hit and killed someone while she was driving drunk?? Have any of you thought of that. What if it was your family member she killed?? Luckily she did not kill anyone. But I don't feel sorry for her. She needs to do the time given her. She BROKE THE LAW!!! I don' t wish any harm to her but she is no different than any one else. She BROKE THE LAW!!! nad now she must serve her time.

Lady P

This is not her first run in with the law. After all, she was picked up 2x after her arrest. Now she should pay just like all of us would have too.

She is just spoiled.......

yeah, um

I will not show compassion for somebody who drove drunk, then broke the terms of her punishment for driving drunk TWICE. Then said she would do her time. Then got sprung for a bogus reason. Then cried like a spoiled child when she realized that OMG my actions have consequences and my daddy's money and my manipulation of the public won,t get me out of this.

lindaandemily

SHE NEEDS TO BE SENT TO A PROPER REHAB FACILITY AND NOT THE
ONE IN JAIL

SHE NEEDS MENTAL COUNSELING AND COUNSELING FOR ALCOHOL ABUSE.

SHE MUST BE SENT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheTruth

The only medical condition this girl has is NOT GETTING HER WAY. She can't believe she is being treated like any other American who feels they are above the law and can do whatever they want. Boo hoo.

Beth

Her laywer can't file a writ of habeas corpus, and he knows it. She was sentenced there and that's where she needs to stay. There is nothing illegal about this whole thing. The only illegal thing is her breathing the same ari as everyone else. Maybe if we all ignore her, she'll go AWAY!!!!

QBKerry