The Scene Inside the Courtroom...

6/8/2007 4:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sketch artist extraordinaire Mona Edwards was inside the courtroom as Paris was ordered back to jail. Here's what she saw:
Paris Courtroom sketch

kkss

Seriously......... this is such a huge waste of time........ I'm not from California, so it does not really affect me, however, if I did live there I would not want my hard earned tax dollars being spent on "serving justice" to people liek Paris Hilton. She is not a threat to the community, she drove when her liscence was suspended. There are thousands, if not millions of people driving around the US and Canada with suspended liscences and law enforcement doesn't even have a CLUE. If anything, she's getting it harder than an average citizen, wealthy or not, becasue she is so recognizable and as such was caught driving when she shouldn't have been. Go "serve justice" to the child molestors and rapists that roam the streets of LA, and stop wasting time worry if Paris Hilton spends 23 (or45) days in jail.

Happy Canadian Woman

Wow...this girl is a sad human being and her parents are even worse. My God Mrs. Hilton get a grip! Realize that you and your daughter are a joke. Understand that you DO NOT have the almighty right to weasle your way out of your responsibilities. Stand by your daughter but realize that she was tried, convicted and sentenced according to the laws of your country. If you want to you can go inside for her. I think society would be happy for that. I think that would be the one indication that you have taken responsibility for the poor excuse of a human being that you raised. And thank your lucky stars that she didn't kill anyone during her her drunken time behind the wheel because she would have been gone longer.

Ginny

There is nothing wrong with Paris that being in jail won't cure. If she was so ill why did'nt her parents and doctor hospitalize her? Ginny

lindaandemily

SEND PARIS TO A REPUTABLE REHABILITATION FACILITY FOR ALCOHOL ISSUES

JAIL WILL NOT HELP HER MENTAL STATE

SHE NEEDS REHAB SHE CAN FINISH HER SENTENCE THERE

sal r

Hey Gary B wake up. Get your false facts right. She got the time for violating her terms of probation. 2 times reckless driving. numerious driving with invalid license. She got many brakes. She thought and still thinks she is above the law. Do your time.

inshock

I am laughing so hard I'm peeing my pants....45 days...sorry,can't even write...it's just too funny...rot in prison you dumb bitch!

Nobody

Blame ultimately lies with Kathy Hilton. Her "do you realize who we are" attitude pushed this situation to this point. She should be very careful how far she decides to go with this...state prison is where her daughter will end up serving her time if she and her lawyers browbeat the system for another "reassignment".

Monica

This has been the funniest day watching all this on TV.
Sheppard Smith on FoxNews was hilarious on right on with his reporting.
OMG, I was in tears laughing.
It's not fair, Mom......HAHAHAHAHAHAA

As for Paris, crying, trembling and screaming in court, that's being called a spoiled brat & suffering PANIC ATTACKS. That's all.

When she get's back to jail, they have fine medical care, give her some Ativan.

If Paris would have RESPECTED the state laws, understood what probation meant, she would been in all this mess.

This is sooooooo funny & pathetic.

Caroline

Hey, how could they send her home in the first place?"

Little Kim rap artist served all her time without a second thought given. But we know all to well that our founding fathers did not write the constitution for people of color.

Go To Jail Paris

She can't help that she's:

YOUNG, DUMB, & FULL OF C-U-M

lindaandemily

SHE SHOULD GET TO REHAB AND NOT STAY IN JAIL.

SHE IS GOING THROUGH ALCOHOL WITHDRAWEL GO TO REHAB.

KG

She's acting like she got the death penalty. Stop bellyaching and do the couple of days, you stupid cow. And #14, I agree with you totally.

ron

#10 i broke the law in 1997 I did My time she can do hers She is not above the law.

lindaandemily

WELL IF SHE WASN'T ILL THEN SHE CERTAINLY IS NOW.

SHE NEEDS REHAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE SPENT 3DAYS ALREADY IN JAIL
NOW SEND HER TO REHAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diane

Finally....justice is served. Now if this awesome judge could just do something about O.J. Simpson......