The Scene Inside the Courtroom...

6/8/2007 4:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sketch artist extraordinaire Mona Edwards was inside the courtroom as Paris was ordered back to jail. Here's what she saw:
Paris Courtroom sketch

retCALCOP

Does this mean the party is off for tonight?

Monica

Is there a jail for stupidity?
Paris should be there.

"It's not right, Mom...waaaaaaaaaaaa,

lindaandemily

SEND HER TO A REHAB FACILITY TO FINISH HER SENTENCE THERE

SHE IS GOING THROUGH MENTAL STRESS AND ALCOHOL WITHDRAWEL

SHE NEEEDS REHAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND COUNSELING.

sham101

Poor Lil Girl !! Do the Crime and must pay the Time, No one should be above the law , regardless of power and wealth !

dgray

she needs to get over herself and realize that Mommy and Daddy and money can't buy her way out of this one.. Do the time for the crime like everyont else....

You're Killing Me Larry

No, a more accurate sketch should have the face more contorted in a sorrowful, mournful wail.

Raquel

WHAT SHE NEEDS IS TO GET HER A$$$ KICKED WHILE SHE'S IN THERE

Delaware

I am very happy for this ugly, I mean really ugly ho........I hope she gets so distraught in prison that she kills herself....what a whore, no talent bitch, and boy is she ever ugly.......
that whole family is white trash, she may have grown up in Beverly Hillsm but she is trailer park trash and so is the whore mother......get over yourself you ugly skank.......and take Brittneyand that other skank Lindsay with you.......

Victoria

mona got the hook nose right on!

DIB

I don't know of anyone that got three years probation for first time DUI where there was no accident and a .08. I think someone was trying to make a name for themselves in the DA's office.

ohiowoman

I have always been a fan of Harvey's but I am starting to not feel so warm towards him since he has joined the " Give the Hilton's a break" bandwagon. If I hear him one more time sticking up for her, i'll puke. And didn't he have many "facts" wrong this time?

Rosie

Hey ! Give her a break, she went in like she was suppose do. Isn't your anger being pointed at the wrong person here? Sherriff "BACA" released her. Did you know he happens to be a scientolotist and isn't money a big part of there religion/practice? you all need to do some background on him through wikedia and focus some of your anger to the real person at fault here. Plus isn't obvious the judge dosn't care for here lifestyle or her as a person. His job is not to Judge her " Character" it's to Judge the crime.

GRIM-REAPER

POOR BABY..NO PARTY TONIGHT.OH AND GUESS WHAT THE MOVIE IS IN JAIL TONIGHT..A NIGHT IN PARIS

kuivenhoven

This has gotten almost as out of hand as the Anna-Nicole media circus. She is being penalized pretty HARSHLY considering nobody was injured. About this sketch, this looks like Ellen Degeneres with a big blonde coif, not Paris Hilton.

Proud Marine Mom

To #40 - My brother went to jail for the same reason she's in jail. They gave him 30 days and he did 30 days. I do feel bad for her; but she is no better than my brother. My brother was sick with the flu and they kept him. He lost weight and almost lost his job. (For the record he has an attorney.

My heart goes out to her; but this is a part of her punishment. Maybe she will be nice once this is done and over with. We'll see.