Hottest Videos -- Week of 06/06

6/9/2007 4:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It didn't go down at the jail -- TMZ was there when Paris Hilton turned herself in to Sheriff's authorities on Sunday night. Paris' mega-lawyer, Richard Hutton, picked her up at her parents' house at 10:30 PM.

The squad car was then swarmed by aggressive paparazzi vying for a shot of the troubled heiress, who gave chase as far as they could.

A highly emotional Kathy and Rick Hilton left Los Angeles County Superior Court, thronged by reporters and photogs.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Justin - from the PIATMMLEOTPS (Paris is a human that makes mistakes like everybody on this planet Society)

Heaven Nose

Aaah, this is exactly why I'm loving this website.

christina

poor paris. now she really is being treated unfairly. i feel bad for her.

Azura

Why not just put her under house arrest. She doesnt deserve being chased and humiliated by the media and paparazzis. I feel for her...

Ali

I love this site.
Paris got what she deserves! Back to jail!

Petite

SHE WAS NOT "THROWN"
into the police car.

There's enough DRAMA already- no need to add to the drama!

Gossip

it is unfair, very unfair to have her handcuffed like a criminal and then thrown into jail

Terry

The cop just made it look like she was handcuffed. watch the video close and you will see he cop hides it and she is not handcuffed in that car. Enough dama TMZ. We know your Harvey is Kathy's friend now. If you can't beat um buy um.

lisa z

I too, broke my parole. I too, thought my friends or family would get me out of a predicament, and they did. I'm not rich, or even popular but, I got out. It wasn't until the time that it finally 'opened' my eyes of how the judicial system works. This has to prevail, regardless of bad press, bad lawyers, mean judge, jealous witnesses, whatever. Paris stepped across the line. She will come out humble and knowledgeable (sic?) of what is really happening in the real world, and not the 'reality world' that she only knows of. Maybe perhaps now, she will look inside herself and know then, that there is other things to worry about, other people besides clothes. Let's all hope something better comes of this for her, and us, as well.

lisa z

Hey listen guys, I too was on parole and violated it. I know of other people who have done the same thing, but when you deliberately cross the line thinking that your family and friends are going to bail you out to the point where you take justice for granted, then that is what you have to deal with in the end because, no one is, or ever should be above the law! No matter how 'well meaning' you were to obey it. I had my friends and family bail me out evey time, too. I put them through misery and financial misery. Now I know better and it took me time in the clinker to finally figure that out. Now I am a better citizen for it, not only for the judicial system, but just for myself. She will just have to humble herself in the end and in front of the public, but if she really means to make a point to, "others who will learn from this", well then, let's let her learn from it first. Till then, she will never know what her writers are writing about. Think?!? She will come out of it a better, responsible person, for sure! Then and only then can she think of herself as some kind of a real model for young people.

Gretchen

Ok, you guys are nuts.

She got a DUI. She got another DUI while on probation. She isn't anyone special, she just has a lot of money. Do you think if anyone else was having a "Mental breakdown" they would let them go home? No. She is just being a big, whiney baby who can't go to a place without luxury for 18 freaking days. EIGHTEEN DAYS, PEOPLE!

She'll be out soon enough, showing us her she-junk, drinking and partying, and continuing to try and flaunt herself as a "talented actress/singer". You guys can continue obsessing about her when she serves her punishment.

lisa z

I don't feel sorry for her. I feel like she got the same sentence most people get. I feel bad for her personable being, but she's not the first person who ever felt that way, or went through the same experience, many, thousands of people do. You, we, don't see anyone trying to vie for our trials, do we?

hellbelly

Once your freedom is taken away from you and you can't do what you want to do when yyou want to do it, wear what you want, eat what you want, drive where you want, you probably won't forget it quickly.
We should all be grateful for the liberties we enjoy and the threat of it's loss is usually enough to keep us from breaking laws that will land us in those situations. . I sincerely hope Ms Hilton has figured this out and figures out a way to realize she has a place in this society as a citizen, not a celebutante and learns something from her current situation so she won't repeat it again.

fairandbalanced

She should have been under house arrest from the beginning. Now is too late. Too bad she and her 'people' disrespected the law, not to mention the judge. But. she most likely will make even more money after this experience.

Lauren

I used to think she was getting what is deserved. However, I see people on the news and on the street committing violent assaults, robbery, and sexual battery getting less time than Hilton. Also, it now seems that she is being used as a pawn in a pissing contest between various branches of the so-called Justice System (O.J., Robert Blake, and Michael Jackson anyone?). At this point she seems to be the lesser of the evils in this case.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments