ADD Is What Ails Paris

6/11/2007 5:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonTMZ has learned that Paris Hilton suffers from extreme Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and claustrophobia, and these conditions may have triggered the Sheriff's decision to spring her from Lynwood Jail last week.

We're told Hilton is taking Adderall for her ADD. Although our sources were not specific, we're told Hilton was not receiving all of her medications at Lynwood. As a result, Hilton was having severe panic attacks in jail. There were times she was so debilitated, she could not push the panic button in her cell.

As for how she's doing today, she's depressed but not really crying. She has a pencil and a pad of paper and she's spending her time writing down her thoughts. We're also told she's losing weight -- although she's no Nicole Richie.

getting tired of crap

Mama's lil baby got ADHD
Mama's lil baby got ADHD
Mama lil baby got ADHD Now

And that excuses you for driving 70 in 30 zone at night with your lights off?

lisa

Isn't Adderall the drug all those freaks in Hollywood are taking to stay so sickly skinny?

She's probably having anxiety attacks because she's afraid she's going to get fat because she wasn't getting the drugs to keep her skinny.

What a joke.

me

ADD stands for "A Dumb Ditz" for all who don't know !!!!

sherry

BABBS DROP DEAD BABBS DROP DEAD BABBS DROP DEAD BABBS DROP DEAD
BABBS DROP DEAD BABBS DROP DEAD BABBS DROP DEAD BABBS DROP DEAD
BABBS DROP DEAD BABBS DROP DEAD BABBS DROP DEAD BABBS DROP DEAD
BABBS DROP DEAD BABBS DROP DEAD BABBS DROP DEAD BABBS DROP DEAD
BABBS DROP DEAD BABBS DROP DEAD BABBS DROP DEAD BABBS DROP DEAD

AND ALSO GET A LIFE!!!!

HEIL

@ PUUUUULEASE----------- WHY SHOULD I DROP DEAD ? I AM SO INTELLIGENT? BEAUTIFULL,RICH
EVERYBODY WANTS MY LIFE AND MY BODY. YOU ARE A BICHT .
ROT IN HELL

HEIL

EVERYBODY WANTS MY LIFE AND MY BODY. YOU ARE A BICHT .
ROT IN HELL

HEIL

EVERYBODY WANTS MY LIFE AND MY BODY. YOU ARE A BICHT .
ROT IN HELL

HEIL

EVERYBODY WANTS MY LIFE AND MY BODY. YOU ARE A BICHT .
ROT IN HELL

HEIL

@ PUUUUUUULEASE------------- FRY IN HELL !!!FRY IN HELL !!!FRY IN HELL !!!FRY IN HELL !!!FRY IN HELL !!!FRY IN HELL !!!FRY IN HELL !!!FRY IN HELL !!!FRY IN HELL !!!FRY IN HELL !!!FRY IN HELL !!!FRY IN HELL !!!FRY IN HELL !!!FRY IN HELL !!!FRY IN HELL !!!FRY IN HELL !!!FRY IN HELL !!!FRY IN HELL !!!FRY IN HELL !!!FRY IN HELL !!!

HEIL

PUUUUUULEASE A BITCH WITH AN ITCHY CROTCH

BITCH, FRY IN HELL !!!!!!!BITCH, FRY IN HELL !!!!!!!
BITCH, FRY IN HELL !!!!!!!
BITCH, FRY IN HELL !!!!!!!BITCH, FRY IN HELL !!!!!!!
BITCH, FRY IN HELL !!!!!!!
BITCH, FRY IN HELL !!!!!!!BITCH, FRY IN HELL !!!!!!!

BITCH, FRY IN HELL !!!!!!!

BITCH, FRY IN HELL !!!!!!!BITCH, FRY IN HELL !!!!!!!

Deb

Hey Babbs, Take a xanax and a nap.

sherry

Babbs,

Don't you have anything else going on in your life that are always on here? It's kind of sad really. Maybe you need to look into getting a hobby or better yet a job.

HEIL

WHERE DO I PUT THE XANAX ??? IN MY ASS OR IN PUUUUUULEASE 'S

I AM A SICKO ; I HAVE ADD. AM I BABBS ? I DON'T REMENBER
MAYBE I AM NICOLE OR NIKKI OR LOHAN
WHO AM I TODAY ????

sherry

Babbs! For crissakes take your meds. If you're not on any. look into getting some!

sherry

How many effin times do you push that comment button?! ONE TIME ALREADY!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments