Petal Protest for Paris?

6/11/2007 1:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It seems Paris isn't the only one who wants her freedom. My Secret Garden flower shop in Hollywood has chalked up this sign to support the jailed socialite.
Free Paris Sign
Along with their "Free Paris" shout out, tulips are $12.99 a bunch. Floral displays have been found to enhance your mental health.

okiedoke

Oh brother.

whatever4

Let me ask you all 1 thing:

If regular people had to wait 2-4 hours to see their imprisoned loved ones while the Hilton ugly sluts #2 & #3 reunited, (& that's not special treatment? playing ping-pong & using your cell phone in jail, & making sure you stayed in the medical ward after 'recuperating'???)

WHY DIDN'T THE WAYYYY TOO PATIENT CROWD BOOO THE HILTON VISITORS AS THEY WALKED OUT???? I WOULD'VE B!TCHED & COMPLAINED IF I HAD TO WAIT THAT LONG FOR 2-BIT HO'S LIKE THAT.

I WAS HOPING THE CROWD WASN'T INTIMIDATED BY THE SHERIFFS, COPS ETC...OR, WERE THEY??? SURE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW.

Dan Cooper

That would prevent me from shopping there.

goinLAte

Good publicity Toni!!!! Association with overpriced wilted petals, crawling with crabs is always good!

Avamp1

With help from mommey and daddy, she'll be free in no time. GET OVER IT

Avamp1

Just someone else trying to put their name out there trying to make a buck. Is business so bad, that you need to advertize it this way?

Valerie

That's one way to drive customers away.. Its good that she can't go out and drink and drive but she's still getting special treatment. Thank you LASD for proving that justice is blind (pfft)

Avamp1

I think they should shove those tulips where the son don't shine. The Hiltons probably have them on account and I personally, think they ought to bend over and have some of those stuffed up there butts as well. Kudos to the judge!

Gatorade Please

MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, everyone is on the bandwagon, Cha Ching!

skip

Besides family visitors waiting 2 hours, just going to DUI court means you wait a good hour or more outside, in long long long line for security. Of course Paris got to walk right into court. And she never had to wait hours for her case to be called either. btw, Paris has found God, like everyone does in jail. She doesn't want publicty, I guess that's why her top priority was calling Barbara Walter to do an interview. Yeah, she's changed.

parissfriend

Marketing...

clint Owens

paris hilton the worlds new princess diana! i said it first!

doug

my god!, what is wrong with our society? she broke the law!, PLAIN AND SIMPLE, SHE BROKE THE LAW !!
why is she better than ANYONE in the United States? if we are all equal, than we all play by the same rules. if she hit and killed my child while breaking the law i want her punnished as ANY ONE ELSE ! same goes for this recent fiasco, she thumbs her nose at the entire country and we are to treat her special because she has money? SHE BROKE THE LAW ! she must pay as anyone would, actually it should be (the law) tougher on public figures because our children unfortunately emulate them. HEY PARIS, GROW UP !!

Alan

new marketing techniques of the rich and famous?

A Colorado Teacher

Yet another ridiculous American business capitalizing on a pathetic, rich celebutant who has contributed nothing of value to this world. BOYCOTT MY SECRET GARDEN!
My Secret Garden, you sicken America.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments