Timbaland Arrested in German Bar Brawl

6/11/2007 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Music producer Timbaland was busted by German cops on Sunday who said he and members of his posse sent a bar patron to the hospital.

TMZ obtained photos taken in Cologne, Germany, where Timbaland and his friends allegedly attacked a man outside Hotel Intercontinental late Sunday night after a Justin Timberlake concert. The argument allegedly started when a man named Robert F became visibly upset over his girlfriend talking to Timbaland. According to German reports, Timbaland then attacked the patron, "Robert F," after Robert called him the N word. The fight then moved moved from the lobby bar to the street in front of the hotel.

Timbaland and two others allegedly beat up Robert, which sent him to the hospital by ambulance, and sent Timba to the slammer. Timbaland was released on 750 € (about $1,000) bail early Monday morning. According to cops, the matter is still under investigation.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

John Q. Public

big surprise...

Marty Ward

Well, in America those (N) are fighting words. The neo-nazi German is lucky to be alive.

sexy hollywood kid

When i first read the headline , i got mad . . and thought to myself . . "oh , another star acting stupid !! ) But then to my shock . . I read on to realize that the other guy called timberland the *N - word ?!!!???? WTF $*&!$%^&

yea, the guy above me is rite, he is LUCKY TO BE ALIVE ~ LOL

GO timberlake !!

sexy hollywood kid

I love timberlake ! !

sexy hollywood kid

WOW NICHOLE riche, just posed on TMZ.com

she is the girl on top of me ( comment that is ! ! )

Sandiegored

You should never use the N word, period!

SlappDaddy

Pull your pants up Bro!!

dude

Who is this ass rag?

Kim

Did anyone else happen to see Harvey Levin on one of the news shows putting down the people who leave comments on his website? He was asked if there had been a shift of opinion concerning Paris from the people commenting on TMZ and he said he didn't go by the comments because "a certain type of person" leaves comments at TMZ. The insinuation was that we're just stupid and unimportant and the comments we leave don't mean a thing to him. Way to go Harvey....Aren't we the people that are making TMZ successful?

dude

Sandiegored That's all these assholes rap about, my N this, my N that, bitches and ho's. They make me sick. You got half of the silly white kid's sounding like wanna be thugs, too funny!

Liz

I love Timbaland. What did the guy do to cause this?

teehee

paisley40

Why bother wearing pants if you're going to let your underwear hang out like that?! Why not just wear your underwear (only) in public?! Geez it's tacky to have your butt hanging out like that! How VERY low class, and trashy.

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

HARVEY LEVIN...........YOU OWE US AN APOLOGY .............SHAME ON YOU ........

BY THE WAY , IF IT WASN'T FOR US , LEAVING COMMENTS , THIS SITE

WOULDN'T BE AN SUCCESS .............APOLOGIZE TO ALL OF US ...........

WRITE IT IN AN ARTICLE , SAYING ......"I ( HARVEY LEVINS ) APOLOGIZE TO ALL MY I

IMPORTANT FRIENDS ON TMZ.." .......................

#12 ................YOU TELLING THE TRUTH , OR TELLING US A LIE ????

catheadmoon

timba didn't like the explicit lyrics...

Me

Race, Race.... it's race related .... that's why he was arrested, cause he's black, not cause him and his "Posse" beat some guys A** in a public bar !!!!! I hope the white guy gets up and screams he was beat up cause he's white !!!
Where's Sharpton when you need him !!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments