Howard Stern's Pal Protests for Paris

6/12/2007 10:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Melrose Larry -- a regular on Howard Stern's radio show -- held a riveting one-man protest to free Paris Hilton yesterday. Grassroots, people.

An incognito, sombrero-wearing Larry was spotted outside Twin Towers Correctional Facility in Los Angeles yesterday screaming "Freedom for Paris Hilton," while waiving a sign that read "No justice, No Porsche!"

What does that even mean?

Engis

haha. first?

Dawn

GIVE ME A BREAK....CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PASS THE CRACK PIPE? LOL, IM FIRST

kim suck

SOO UNFUNNY!

LADYMASS

I SAY LET THAT GIRL ROT!!! FOR THE FULL 23 DAYS!! SHE AIN'T NO DIFFERENT FROM ME. I'D HAVE TO SERVE ALL MY TIME... LET HER SERVE HERS... JUS CAUSE SHE HAS MONEY AND ISN'T USED TO WIPING HER OWN ASS, SHE'S OLD ENOUGH SHE NEEDS TO LEARN HOW... I'M TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT THAT GIRL ON FREAKIN CNN... THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING BETTER OUT THERE TO REPORT NEWS ON OTHER THAN PARIS HILTON!!!!

Phony Tony

OK, so who else suspects the L.A. County Sheriff received a big bribe, either directly or indirectly from the Hiltons to go easy on their daughter?

We demand an investigation now!

getting tired of crap

No Howard, No matter how many minions you send out Paris will not give you a hummer.

I love taco bell!!

Ha..Ha..LMAO...

but You know what it would really be a good idea if Paris fan's gather in front of the jail and protest for her to be free. It would really put alot of pressure for them,Having millions of people in front of the jail. That would really get there attention to free Paris. Yes I know they say she doesn't have fan because everyone hates her for being beautiful & millionaire but the reality is she does have lots of fans.Paris knows how to get attention she's a pro at marketting her self,and she has done a awesom job at that so she has million of fans. I love Paris & wish her the best!!! Ever since i found this website I'm hooked,It's the one with the most up to date on Paris news. I'm so glad you guys are informing us daily on everything going on with Paris. The other websites have old news.Great job guys!!!

Mary T.

haha #1..........looks like you were # 2................HAHA

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

IF YOU ARE TIRED OF L.A. CELEBRITY 'JUST-US,' SIGN UP TO GET RID OF BACA:

recallbaca.com

Naughty but nice :)

I don't think she has a million followers(fan) I'm for sure not one.But on that note, I do hope that she grows and changes after all is said and done!

igglefan

O & A suck! They sooo try to emulate everything Howard does or did! Howard rules!!!!

I love taco bell!!

TMZ I seen on Larry King that you agree with us Paris fans that she was treated unfair,She shouldn't be in jail. Why don't you gather Paris fans from the jails local area and get them to protest,All cameras are there 24 seven this would really be on the news everywere it will make lots of controversial and cops wont be able to remove million of people,They haven't been able to do it in the past. People will do anything to be on TV..lol plus Paris has many fans I'm sure if you guys pick a date and hire a couple of people to go get volunteers & pass flyers they will show up. It would help Paris and you guys will get really interesting stories for your website, This would be huge. Your cams are already there and nothing is happening in front of there only when visitor comes like today I can't wait to view the video of her Mom & Dad visiting.. Paris needs to be released from Jail, Protestors could really help. I hope you guys keep helping her!!! I'm surprise someone hasn't started protesting for her freeedom yet besides only this one guy...but I know it will happen soon. Look at one of Tayra Bank show..were she send only 2 girls to start like this protest something like a parade and speak out and those 2 girls got so many people by the time the show ended. I was amazed at how quick they got so many volunteers with out no advertising or nothing,The girls were just walking inviting everyone they saw to protest with them and people were like "yeah" and that's how they got so many people. I hope people on the local area go protest for Paris.!! ...something like a "Free Paris" protest.

Robin Givens, Toronto, Canada

What the heck is TMZ doing outside the correctional facility? She doesn't even get out for another two weeks! You people are losers. Holy crap, I wouldn't sit outside a jail in the sweltering heat for two weeks! My god, isn't Britney buying tampons somewhere or Lindsay painting her toenails? C'mon, there are other stories!

Misty

Melrose Larry Green is NOT Howard's sidekick. He's a goofball that calls into the show once in a while. Here's what Howard's website says about Paris from yesterday's show:

Howard noted that Paris Hilton was taken back to jail on Friday, and he was happy about it. Robin said they threw her in jail and found out she was crazy. Howard said Paris was afraid of being photographed as she used the toilet, so she refused to go. Howard thought her punishment was justified, as drinking and driving is a serious offense.

mermaid

Has anyone tried to interview Elizabeth Taylor about what she thinks of this mess. She was married to Nicky Hilton. I'll bet he's turning over in his grave....Paris dragging the Hilton name through the mud has to affect those who lived at a classier time.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments