Paris' Papa Planning Post-Jail Party?

6/12/2007 9:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton and daddy Rick.Paris Hilton's daddy might have something special up his sleeve for when his incarcerated princess skedaddles out of the slammer in a few weeks.

Rick Hilton is trying to set up a "Get Out of Jail" bash for Paris, reports Page Six, and has already approached some big Las Vegas clubs, like Pure, the Hard Rock Hotel, and the Palms, none of which have signed on yet. And with Paris going back in the clink for a few more weeks, the plans are on hold. (Paris' rep didn't comment to the Post.) But according to sources, the party, if and when it happens, could cost more than $50,000.

And in case you missed it yesterday ... TMZ told you that Paris is suffering from extreme ADD and claustrophobia, and is taking Adderall to treat the symptoms. Her super-lawyer Richard Hutton told us that Paris is "doing as well as she can" and that she's getting "excellent medical care."

Whoopi – The New Rosie?

Whoopi GoldbergWill "The View" be making Whoopi ... Rosie's replacement next summer? Star (the magazine, not Jones) seems to think so. "As far as everyone at ABC is concerned, she has the job," according to a "network insider." The mag says that Babwa and crew have been talking to Kathy Griffin, Roseanne Barr, Ricki Lake, and Gayle King, but that Whoopi "has won everyone over." What's more, she's "liberal and outspoken but not crazy like Rosie." And just to add insult to injury as far as Rosie goes (the two are friends), Whoopi's getting the year-to-year deal that Rosie wanted.

'Sopranos' Creator to Fans -- Take That Ending and Shove It

"Sopranos" creator David Chase doesn't see what all the fuss is -- about the ending to the mob drama. He tells the Star-Ledger of New Jersey that he has "no interest in explaining, defending, reinterpreting, or adding to what is there," concerning the final scene, which had fans aghast with its ambiguity and abruptness, going to black for five full seconds after building up. "We did what we thought we had to do," says Chase, and he definitely didn't design the ending to work into a possible movie. The cast, meanwhile, at a viewing party for the show, said that they didn't know which ending would end up being used, but didn't comment on it beyond that.

Party Favors: Naomi Provides Unassailable Proof That She's a Coldhearted Bitch ... Travolta Gets Heat from Gays Over "Hairspray" ... Vanessa Keeps Bongo Deal ... Lukas Rossi Strums It at REVOLUTION

Naomi Campbell's road to the cover of W magazine was easy street, she says, according to Gatecrasher. "All I had to do was scrub some floors and hit my maid," she was overheard saying. ... Gay leaders are calling for a boycott of "Hairspray" because, they say, star John Travolta's religion -- Scientology -- rejects gays and lesbians as members, and according to MSNBC, "operates reparative therapy clinics to 'cure' homosexuality." ... Vanessa Minnillo will continue to be the face of Bongo jeans even after those sketchy knife-play pics with Lindsay Lohan. ... We're told that Canadian rocker Lukas Rossi -- "Rock Star: Supernova" winner -- did an acoustic set at The Beatles REVOLUTION Lounge at the Mirage in Las Vegas over the weekend.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

jProud American Author

Paris Hiltons father is nuts to throw her a bash after jail. My gosh what is wrong with him? She needs to drink more and have attention and be REWARDED for her antics. He needs to go to prison as well! What's wrong with these people? I hope that LAPD sues the HIltons for all the problems and expense that they have caused.

It's sad. Let that woman grow up and heal! (Paris).

buy books with meaning-love, kindness and Faith.

HEIL

@ puuuulsease ----------I WILL BE AT THE PARTY
I WILL ESCAPE WHERE I AM NOW
BITCH, FRY IN HELL !!!!!!!
BITCH, FRY IN HELL !!!!!!!
BITCH, FRY IN HELL !!!!!!!
BITCH, FRY IN HELL !!!!!!!

Stinkerbell

Welcome home party at a night club? Hmmmm seems Daddy Hilton didn't learn anything from this ezperience either.

Lenn K.

What's with these parents planning a post jailbird party. How about just going home and talking about what lifes really about. Not greed and attention. How about helping your fellow man and doing something for the world. Whoopi will not work and I don't know why but it just doesn't fit.

Seriously

Paris and Whoopie both make me want to vomit.
Whoever is hiring at The View should be fired.

Dottie

Fifty grand to party w/Paris? I'd pay it just to get rid of her once and for all.
Whoopie the next Rosie? And that's a good thing?
The entire season of the Sopranos sucked. The ending pissed me off.
The gay community should be grateful that Scientology rejects them. Why would you want to join a cult in the first place?

HEIL

HOW ABOUT " GET OUT OF REHAB" FOR ME

Elaine

I would like to be invited. I will put this on my calendar.

HEIL

@ PUUUUULEASE-------NOT HERE YET; GOSH U R SLOW

Your'e Fired!

In regards to the Soprano's....I thought the cable went out....I was OH !!@@$#@!......
Then I saw the credits.....At first, I HATED IT....At second, I HATED IT...Then after being on this planet for a number of years I realised.....Hey, they're after MORE money....Perhaps a MOVIE...No wait....A series of movies.....Tying up "loose ends"...creating new plots......Hey, it could happen.....That's the ONLY way to make up for such a lousy end to a show that has been apart of my/our lives for years.....IT SUCKED!!!! BUT.....you DO have people talking about it, Kuddos there. But SIR.....IT SUCKED THE BIG ONE.....I will NOT "buy" a ticket to see a movie.....You ALREADY LOST ME.....Fade to black........:-(

Mel

Enough with the Paris crap already. The owner of this site has already stated she's being unfairly treated so stop trying to stir the pot with these ridiculous items.

Britney's Lawyer

Paris will get $50 grand for attending a 20 minute party. Plus she'll get comped for airfare, hotel, food, and ground transporation. Most of you losers dream of earning that much in a year. HAHAHA!

Oh, and when your NOT working your shift at Wal-Mart, you'll be here complaining about how ugly she is and how she only weighs 118 lbs and how all her pictures are photoshopped and how much you hate her.....

Elaine

No to Whoopi on the View. Let's go with Kathy Griffin.

Mel

Good Luck to Whoopie. I have watched a few shows where she has co-hosted and she gives a different point of view without the lack of respect for others of the previous moderator. Unfortunately I found those shows a little boring, but that may be just because I was getting used the old trash tv version of The View.

Reserving judgement.

Dottie

Nowonder, are you really Sheriff Baca? A$$ kisser.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments