Does Britney Change Clothes for Cash?

6/13/2007 2:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears sure loves to change her clothes -- the dethroned pop princess is often seen wearing a plethora of looks on the same day. For someone who doesn't have much going on, she sure has a whole lotta wardrobe changes! Why? Is Britney changing clothes to sell photos -- and profiting from it?

When a star is snapped on the same day wearing the same thing, chances are that media outlets (like TMZ) are less likely to purchase more than one photo. But when a gallivanting starlet wears one look during the day (like the Kritik outfit on the left) and then changes into another (ghetto housewife, right), the photos of both outfits will likely sell. Cha-ching!

So, if Britney's multiple looks are a calculated strategy to sell photos -- is she in on the deal?

Rumors are that Britney is working with a certain stalkerazzi agency. We contacted Brit's rep but didn't hear back by post time.

Erika

TMZ, I hope you don't pay more than $10.00 per photo, more than $20.00 in one day is a serious waste of money on pictures of that loser. I am entertained by the train wreck known as Britney...I can admit that. But, TMZ, your money could be better spent.

el

OMG so if she is good for her!!!! make money off these morons Brit... You go girl!!!

appauled by the stalkarazzi

Maybe if the press didn't chase her all day Brittney wouldn't break into such a sweat running away from the papparrazzi and press. And, wouldn't have to change her clothes so much.

Kelly

Oh come on - Like she is selling pictures of herself. Way to start a rumor, TMZ. You should be so proud of yourself.
I say leave the poor girl alone and let her live her life.

Lanae

She probably has to change so many times during the day because she can't keep one outfit clean for more than a couple hours. The girl always has Cheetoh or Pepsi stains on her clothes.

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

Why are they even taking pics of this over-the-hill skank? Another pic of a washed up pop star degrading herself to get in the media. ZZZ!! If you look at the pics of her in TMZ's section called "hot pics" not one of her pics is a current one but is years old! She'll be back in rehab before summer's over. They say "its not over til the fat lady sings" Let's add "or lipsynchs" and be done with her. Superstar?-LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Pauline

Ugh. She should reconsider what she wears when she's having a "fat" day.Maybe she just had a bad binge..

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

Christina's getting paid to do a spread in GQ because she's HOT. If Britneys getting paid for pics it's because she's NOT! The pics are documenting the downfall of a pop star--Any fan that doesn't realize that needs to go to Ebay and bid on some braincells!!

jamis

Her look says cheap and talentless. Is that what sells music these days? Can't believe anyone would buy music off a woman, who doesn't even sing at her performances. Wonder if people could get their money back for false advertising. They went to get a live show and got a recording instead.

Ellen & Babs™

oooh god tara, you're a nurse wife & mother and you speak that way?? "she aint cute"
i hope you're not a nurse in a senior home...because you are clearly BITTER about how your life has turned out.

and how is it possible for you to have your children with you ALL THE TIME and you're A NURSE???

maybe you should try to live your dreams of superstardom and stop bashing britney because if you check within the INDUSTRY, you'll see britney IS PAID AND WILL BE PAID FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE - THIS IS A FACT.

WE WILL NEVER SEE BRITNEY NAKED AND SCREWING FOR HER SUPPER LIKE KIM KARDASHIAN..

you are very simple minded to post that.. eeewww the word aint - it makes me cringe...

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

I wonder if Britney knows that most are going "ewwww" and not "wow, hot" when we see her pics? See-thru tops and micro mini's are something she shouldn't be wearing with a chest that even an underwire bra can't help or an ass that looks like mashed potatoes!! Time for what fans she has left to head for the lifeboats!

Ellen & Babs™

hhmmm I'm just wondering how i would feel if;

1. when i wake up in the morning and check my bank account, the number of zeros behind the $1 is so long it makes me sleepy again
2. when i plan a vacation i don't check expedia for the lowest prices and cheapest seat but rather call my private jet broker and have him setup a flight for me
3. when i shop i don't stand there nervous on the inside and hoping the card won't be declined because i'm barely making the min payment each month
4. when i walk through my enormous living room i see award,upon award - plaque on top of plaque documenting my success & then i realize i'm not even 30...

I WONDER IF I WOULD GIVE A FLYING TRUCK WHAT ANYONE SITTING AT HOME "READING/WRITING" ABOUT WHAT I WORE YESTERDAY HAD TO SAY.

Avamp1

I think she's just totally lost it. No class what-so-ever.... white trash all the way

Jay

DING...DING...DING...

Attention: WALMART SHOPPERS!!! Today's BLUE-LIGHT SPECIAL IS.......OH, WAIT!!! Oh my gosh! I see Britney Spears in that very section!

(HA!HA!HA!HA!)

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

i wonder---seems you think that money is the only thing that matters---your life is as sorry at hers!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments