Pam Turns 40, Breasts Still Underage!

6/13/2007 2:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With the big 4-0 just two weeks away, Pamela Anderson started the festivities early when PETA threw her a boobieful birthday bash in Fort Lauderdale on Tuesday. Look at those puppies!

America's favorite middle-aged Canadian blonde bombshell can still rock a nipple-icious off-the-shoulder boulder-holder gown -- and her breasteses don't look a day over 18! Hmmm, wonder what her secret is?!

Sydney Bristol

I give her two years before the average straight male goes from saying, "yeah, I'd still hit it" to "oh jebus, that is disgusting!" Old plastic is not attractive and the touchups later on usually don't help.

Georgia Girl

She's starting to take on the look of an aging sex symbol like Mamie Van Doren. If she's gonna do plastic surgery on her boobs, she should check on a deal for some work on her face.

HA

I'm sorry, but her boobs look deformed. They don't look shapely at all. I bet she's having problems with them.

Champagne

OMG are her nipples on the side of each breast? Sorry Gentlemen but I personally think that looks like hell. I'm 37 and well quite content with what I have =)

HA

Buster Hyman, you must be describing yourself. By the way, your taste in women is oh so low.

pinkknickers

Wait... she's only 40?

angel46

Pam is so rich, she doesn't care what people say about her. She wants to be a "sex goddess" and have men drool over her and that's what she gets. Men don't care if anything is fake or not, just so they can get at it! hahaha.

She gets PAID for looking like a prostitue, cause that's what guys want to look at!!

Nickers

Her secret??hahahahahaa That's funny!! She's 100& fake ...ohh..wait the the nasty Hept. disease she's carring around isn't fake.

tba

Doesn't she have a bicycle pump to re-inflate her twins each day?

Kelly

Pam is so gross. What's sad is she COULD look good if she didn't have those ridiculously huge boobs and didn't dress like a street hooker. She has no class in my opinion. Skank!

Cynic

She looks like a bad cartoon, and I can tell it's just going to get worse as she gets older. It's so sad that women can't accept aging naturally and gracefully. Let's see how she looks in 10-20 years!

maria

to #17- o.k. sure, i bet you'd enjoy my boobs a lot more than you would enjoy her plastic ones... :)

Spence

Almost 40 and still GORGEOUS! Way to go Pammy, you're an amazing friend to animals of all species :-)

katkradle

her right nipple is pointing north east and her left one is pointing south west? something has gone awry.

Jake

yea but for guys thestylishman.com is still the best for men only.