Britney: Say Cheeeese!!!

6/13/2007 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears had a bright pink message for photogs yesterday -- hit me baby, one more time!!!

Having already flashed her ass and a boob this week, the woman that Jayden James and Sean Preston have to call "mom," completed a public pie-fecta by offering the paparazzi a little "full-frontal" action after she left a nail appointment in Los Angeles yesterday.

Everybody say it together now -- at least she's got something on this time!

Bob

Oops I did it again!

Davio

what a total HO. any guy that would "run behind K-fed" with this one better make sure he knows what he's getting into...literally!

trish

I agree, leave the poor girl alone. I've gotten out of a car in a skirt and I'm sure I showed my panties too, the only difference is I didn't have a camera stalking me. The pops are perverted creeps.

mickey

I find it amusing that every is saying how much of a pig and so forth she is, and yet in the same sentence your using disgusting and vile language... i can't help but notice the irony in that LOL

you are entitled to my opinion

some things are just not pretty in pink

Jemima Puddleduck

Good Lord in Heaven, girl! I am tired of seeing your tired tail! Keep it covered, learn to get in and out of cars without out flashing everything and more.

I am going to go blind before it is all over!

sheeznutz

It is ironic how she has started the 'flashing' again, soon after meeting with her mother. I smell alot of resent there... She is probably on the verge of drugs, again. Poor babies, their mother is messed up, angry and insecure.

Teresa

I had on a short skirt this weekend and was gdtting out of a cab..and good thing I am not famous! haha! I am NO BRITNEY FAN (get it!) but are they like laying on the ground trying to get they money shot?

We shoud be much more concerned with her awful nails. The long nails and airbrushed french manicure went out in like 2001. eww!

kim suck

EWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your'e Fired!

Oh.....She KNOWS what she's doing.....Look at her face.......Are there not LAWS for such people who flaunt their "parts" for all to see? There was when I was young. I'm sure they aren't off the books yet.....Lets ALL file a complaint.....Bombard these "officials" and do something that is RIGHT....Not just look and shaje our heads.....Britney, we're coming after YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Rox

#30
you're a perv. Anyway I totally agree with the posters who said that Brit should now how to behave in public if she knows that the paps are around.
#21 I agree with you, if she had some class and some respect about herself she should know how to get in and out of a damn car. She doing it on purpose. She's a mother, and should start dressing with a little bit of class, and have some respect and dignity about herself. No one is saying she has to dress like a nun, but enough is enough. All that money and she looks like a cheap hooker. She looks like trailer park trash.

ValerieSara

Re post #6:

Seriously, Britney does all all she can do to provoke these shots.
Come on, if I'm a carpenter my job is to hit the nail on the head. The paps are just doing their job and B is only too happy to comply.
Who gets in or out of a car, like B did with the green dress yesterday and the pink panties today, without absolute knowledge that you're flashing your bits and pieces?
And her straps are constantly falling.
The first thing you do when you even sense that your straps are falling is put them back into place, pronto.
Watch the green dress video; the straps are casually falling for a ridiculously long time and the air-borne butt is oh-so-purposely posed for oh-too-long to be anything but intentional.

annie

If she wasn't craving this attention she would wear longer clothes. How many Hollywood stars can get out of the car without hanging out their hoochies?

Your'e Fired!

It's time to have her SPAYED..........

Joe Mama

At least the panties appear to be clean....