Angie May Be Open to Dad

6/16/2007 2:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Angie Jolie may finally be ready to let dear old dad Jon Voight back into her life. In an interview in the U.K.'s Evening Standard and reprinted in People magazine, adoption-addicted Jolie said that she was hoping that her relationship with her father could be repaired. "At the end of the day we both wish the best for each other and we'll try to start communicating in some way.

Jolie and daddy Voight have been in a tiff since 2002, when Voight went to "Access Hollywood" with claims that Jolie was a little, well, unstable. Since then, Voight's been working overtime to get back in Jolie's good graces.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Baby

Well, it's a start!

Jen

First!

Karen

This gal will do anything to get that Oscar - throw a bone to dear old Dad. Without the good will of Voight's huge number of Hollywood friends, she had no chance. I think Angelina would sell her soul to the devil (if she hasn't already) to get it. The next bomb in her arsernal for her Oscar quest - LOOK AT ME, I'M REALLY A NICE PERSON, SEE, I'M PREGANT. She is totally shamelss. Pitt is worse. What's worse than shameless? Beats the Hell out of me, but that's Pitt.

THEMOMMA

WHO REALLY CARES ??? EXCEPT MAYBE THOSE TWO ........ I'M JUST A WHOLE LOT OVER " SAINT ANGELINA "............ SHE CAN ADOPT OR GIVE BIRTH TO A FOOTBALL TEAM AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED ................... I FOR ONE WILL NOT SEE ANYTHING EITHER ONE OF THEM ARE IN ...... MOVIEWISE .............

lexie

Oh for God's sake ,Talk to the old man before you loose him too! Life is too short to hold grudges.

me

I always thought she should make peace with her dad. Bravo, Angelina!

Barb

I hope Angie thinks long and hard about this one. Her father has shown that he can't be trusted in the past. She didn't really grow up with him. What's to say he can be trusted, now?

TONY NY

STOP BEING A B...........LET THE KIDS BE PART OF HIS LIFE. YOU ONLY HAVE ONE DAD.

Virginia

Who gives a crap about anything this woman or Brad does. im sick of these overly hyped people shoved in the publics faces. along with paris Hilton. Lindsay the uindeserving Lohan. , along with others who deserve to be in the no publicity zone. THese people are no different than you or I. They just have more money than most people. Who gives a DAMN.

Madeline

Good to see this. It is important to have your family in your life.

mediawhore

hmmm. the brangelina saga continues. & surprise... surprise... daddy & Angelina talking through their publicists. I think Angelina & her father hate one another. They both are laughing at how the other one will or has to eat crow. This is hilarious. If angelina had a heart & if her father had a clue this whole fiasco would have never happened & would have never been dragged out this long. Anyone applauding their reuniting is a fool. Their doing it to "manipulate the media".

Annie

I am not a HATER, I have plenty of things to do in my life than to sit on a computer all day bashing the rich, the famous and infamous. Angelina looked "HOT" in TombRaider Movie, Angelina now looks like she needs to go to where she adopted Maddox from and eat some good wholesome rice, that will definatiley put weight on her and she can scan for a new baby to take with her. In my opinion, when you have good looking genes like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie together to create a pure beautiful white American Baby, then that is what they should do instead of adopting these foriegn children. Make Babies, leave the Illegals where they lay.

kim suck

who gave her the FAT LIP??

kim suck

honor you father BITCH!!

ellen

She is a nasty, lying hypocrite.
Promoting a movie about opressing the media while doing the same thing herself.
Now she wants to be friends with her father again....
Next time her agenda will be to become friends with Aniston

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments