Naomi Campbell -- Not Our Guardian Angel, Thanks

6/18/2007 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

No, you have not died and gone to some bizarro heaven, and your earthly eyes do not deceive. That is Naomi Campbell in angel wings and a halo. Do they have jewel encrusted SmackBerrys in heaven?

The angel provocateur was in London this weekend, and rolled up to the 40th birthday party for Prince Pablo of Greece and alighted from her Mercedes-Benz chariot. Perhaps she was feeling particularly merciful after settling-up with a former assistant last week, over charges that she cracked her over the head.

Careful, it looks like she's carrying a bag of nickels!

tydan

I HATE HER
YOU COULD LAND A 747 ON HER FORHEAD

Glisten Garbor

I would put violent Naomi in jail way before I would even entertain the idea of incarcerating Paris Hilton..

South Beach Lizzard

Talk about a CHEAP HOE with an attitude. She is an insult to the custume, the eyes and human kind in general.

Hal

Oh puke!

milk

I love Naomi.. SHE LOOKS HEAVENLY..

Geesh!

I thought maybe you had done a Perez and drawn the halo

Cici

Promoting a new role? Bully Angel? Wacked by an Angel? You are the head I'm crushing in the wind beneath my wings? Halo - for a bathroom cleaner than heaven?
Sell my clothes, I've gone to hell in an angel costume?

She is sooooo over....someone should tell her. Be kind.

Beatles

She looks downright heavenly.

whatever her flaws, no one can deny - she has style!

joan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Silly bitch!!!

John L. Hemphill

Naomi looks like an angel; and hey even angels have the power to do very very kind deeds as well as showing ignorant people hwo to get it straight. This is an outfit that suits her beauty and personality very very well. What an angel.

BrkdiVam

A diamond encrusted "SmackBerry" and a Bag o'nickels...PRICELESS!
We should make a drink with Cointreau and Blackberry Vodka and call it a "Naomitini" Ha! It;s already dubbed the BlackBerry Mamba-tini (my very own specialty) but I can loan it out for this! Funny that I thought the SmackBerry was a reference to her "hopefully" long-gone "smack" fetish.
I ain't mad at Naomi the Beautiful , although in person she could be (a bit) more attractive.
I'm a smackberry queen m'self so the "angelic touch" is so oxymoronic one can't help but ROTL!! Don't the Benz just make "them" hate her more!